I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to post the response from Michael's management regarding the festival in St. Petersburg:

Yes Michael is taking part in the White Nights music Festival at the Ice Palace. It's a very reputable annual event.

Thanks for the info Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail :))) Also glad to hear that the festival is a reputable annual event! I can't imagine Michael participating otherwise. Olga will be very happy!!!! Hope her friends can go.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail and hope Michael has a great time in Russia, especially meeting up with old friends !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy, Thank you for mentioning my humble person ;)) lol

I envy my friends Petersburg! They can go to concerts of the great singers...

My answer to you about the name "Taranda". This is not a Russian name.This Lithuanian surname.Lithuania (Lietuvos Respublika),state in Europe, on the east coast of the Baltic Sea,apropos,on the south-east border with Belarus :) 20 years ago Lithuania was part of the Soviet Union..

Hey Olga, thanks for the geography/history lesson! :D We learn stuff every day on here, seriously thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, thank you! :)

I hope you do not deride your friend Olga from distant Russia ;)I want us to become closer and clearer with each other.But my English is bad, but I am trying to understand all of you and make friends.All of you wonderful ladies.Аll of you loyal fans of Michael, it's fantastic!!;))

Sorry for the off top.;)

Hey Olga, that’s the wonderful thing about internet sweetie: I have friends from Australia, from California to New york, Portugal, Germany, Holland, Norway, Venezuela, Spain and Czek Republic! Olga, nobody’s English is perfect: even our Michael says he’s still working on it! Lol We understand you fine, nothing to worry about. By the way, topics are often derailed here so no worries. :D Take care sweetie and have a great weekend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I've sent you a friend request. :D

Scotland Sylvie.....you forgot about me or was that a Freudian slip ???????????????? ROFL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Heehee Sylvia, I was just throwing country names at random, didn't even include the U.K. but wouldn't forget you if I tried! lol Have a great day and a great weekend sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Spasibo!:-))

Thank you Olga!! Oh the fine line all the names have and their history :))) At a moment in time most countries were part of the Soviet Union or USSR. Of course my grandparents would qualify for living in "Russia" 100 years ago!! My dad spoke fluent Russian as did my grandparents. History certainly tells many stories :))) Thank you again!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service