I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Gail...I am learning about more new cities in California then I thought possible! lol Will have to google the city and perhaps make plans :) Thanks again for the update.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Glad it's confirmed for you Pilar!!!

Thanks for sharing another concert date Gail! Happy Vacation to you!!
Robin in MD :)

Does anyone know the details for the June 21st concert in CT?

Diane

Still waiting Diane..Not seen anything yet!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Diane, doesn't the new blog have links for details? I skimmed over it but didn't check it out since I can't go. If not, as soon as Gail gets the details, I know she'll post them. Take  care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie I don't think it has actual ticket info and pricing. We knew the venue some time ago and the dates etc.. I'll re-read it but I'm also waiting and not heard/seen anything specific quite yet...

Robin in Maryland

I haven't seen any new details about tickets going on sale.  Just thought I may have missed something.  Trying to plan a summer vacation, but would never forgive myself if I missed a concert that was going to be close by.  Still hoping for news that he's going to Foxwoods or Twin River sometime this year. 

Diane

Sorry ladies for taking awhile answering.  I did check and they don't have anymore info to pass on about the concert on June 21.  The next day is the Travelers Pro Am Championship and Michael will be playing.  You can buy tickets for the gallery and follow him on the course but all that info will be on the www.travelerschampionship.com site when they are available.  As soon as I get more info on the concert I'll pass it on.  Here is the theater.  http://www.bushnell.org/  Gail

Thanks Gail,  Waiting here too!!LOL

Robin :)

Thanks Gail. 

Diane

I would love to meet up with a group maybe share a hotel in Hartford for the Golf and even the show if I can afford another show by then I am still looking for a job. Hey maybe we can get a room as a group or a few groups and Sylvie could come for just tickets and airfare
Don't forget juliet we are going to stay with you guys this time!!!
Love ya. Eileen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service