I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

48hrs til Doors open in Springfield I can't wait

Hi Everyone,

I came to this site a few months ago seeking information on tickets for Michael's concert in Atlantic City. I never could have imagined all the friendly responses and help from everyone!  It was really something to read everyone's posts about themselves or upcoming events!  I have always had a hard time finding people who love him and his music and I have for years and years and when I found this site, I couldn't have felt more at home just by reading your posts! I have been to so many of Michael's concerts but was never fortunate find people who appreciated his extraordinary voice, HIM and the causes he so strongly supports! I would like to thank someone very special who I have been in contact with that was going to the concert in AC as well. She has shared so much of her experiences talking with all of you and how fantastic it was to meet her friends. She talks about how special each of you are. Her name is Eileen Parr.  From the beginning, I felt like we had been friends for years.  I could tell right away she has a heart of gold and goes the extra mile for people.  She took the time to meet with me before the concert.  I knew she traveled rather far and had many people to see and meet herself yet she met up with me and I felt like I was meeting up with a friend I have known for years! I loved her Bolton Bear shirt! And I was so happy for her that she had the chance to get up by the stage and have Michael see it. I think he really liked that shirt!!  The concert was awesome.  Just awesome.  His voice was so good and as usual he sang from his heart. Eileen and I were on opposite sides of the stage and I tried to get a picture when he reached for her hand but it didn't work out.  I could not believe that I was able to get up by the stage that close for the first time ever.  I am usually so close yet so far! After every one of his concerts, I always say it was the best and last night was no exception. This was the best! And connecting with Eileen was extra special! I hope to have the opportunity to meet all of you sometime! Thank you again Eileen and I look forward to keeping in close touch and joining you in June!

Welcome Leonarda and I am soooo glad you had a great time at your concert!!! Please continue to join us and share your experiences with all of us :) The ladies are going to laugh...but i must also mention...please go to our Oprah thread and put in your request to have oprah schedule Michael on her show before it ends!!! How was that for a plug??? We are all trying to convince Oprah to have Michael as a guest so please help if you can!!! Thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Love the plug - just love it ............but hey you forgot something - TEAM DARE !!!!  lol.   Right off topic - but I went in yesterday and told Oprah about new CD this year  - another subject to add for her interview !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Leonarda,

Thanks for that beautiful review of the AC concert and of your meeting Eileen - so glad you both did meet up and that you obviously enjoyed the concert so much - that is what it is all about - for as "our boy" always says - have FUN !!! :)

Hi Leonarda, yeah I remember you!  This forum is something else, isn’t it? :D Aww, finding Bolton buddies is one of the best part of being a Michael Bolton fan: I’m so glad to hear  you made such a good friend in Eileen and yes, she is a doll and very special herself!  What a nice testimony to a friend! So glad to hear you’ve had such a great time at the concert too. If you’d like to share more about your concert or just have a look at what everyone else has experienced about their own, please join us here:

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/new-2011-tour-review?

And as far as the Oprah thread Kathy was talking about goes, here it is:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-on-oprah-show?

A few of us ladies are working hard to make this a reality, because we feel that some of Michael’s best TV appearances over the years were on the Oprah show. Since she seems to be going all out in promotion for her last season, we just feel it would be fantastic exposure for Michael. In case you have trouble finding the link to write to Oprah directly, here it is:

https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=3337311

It’s easy enough, a blind person could do it! Lol I hope you do join us in our efforts for Oprah Leonarda and really hope you join us on the tour review thread too. I can’t wait to hear Eileen’s review as soon as she’s rested and coherent… :D Take care Leonarda and thank you so much for sharing such a sweet story. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Thumbs up Kathy: go Team-Dare! ;D

Hi Sylvie,

I am awfully glad you put all that in because have a guess - I forgot what thread I was in - I thought it was the 2011 concert thread not MB Dates Added - LOL ...... OMG I AM getting worse and here was me didn't think that was possible - thanks Sylvie !! :)

Awwww Sylvie...what a thorough follow up from my Oprah promo!!! It is the best when ANOTHER old time fan like Leonarda resurfaces!!! I sooooo appreciate your posting the links once AGAIN!! My lesson retrieval is horrible!!! Bless you Solver :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvia and Kathy, thanks but that's what I do: some people fight crime, I copy links: we're a team! ;D You're very welcome, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Please don't join the police force Sylvie because we need you here!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, well, I was refering to you and wee one, because of course, it would be a crime if Michael wouldn't be on Oprah! ;D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Wow Sylvie...Crime of the Century it would be!! I can see the headlines now....Michael Bolton fans hospitalized after frenzy caused by Oprah not choosing The Michael Bolton to appear on her show! Oh my...I feel another request coming!! LOL  Team-Dare is getting fired up AGAIN!!! :) lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service