I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18075

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome "old timer" Marlene!!! We are al ardent Michael fans here so come and post when you "feel" the need!! LOL Glad to hear you had a great time at the AC concert :) Hope to hear from you again!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

ps....don't forget to request Michael's appearance on the Oprah Show....follow up on the Oprah thread on the forum :) Go Team-Dare....that is our group whom are trying to get Michael on Oprah's final season show!

K will do, thanks

Hi Marlene,

Have you managed to go back into your own profile page to see messages that have been left there for you ???

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

My profile page? On Facebook? or where? I am so very confused! :-( Marlene
Hi Marleen,  poor kid, we're confusing you! Click on your own name and you'll find your profile page on this site. Scroll down your page and you'll find your "comment wall" where people may have left messages for you. To respond to any of them, click on their name to get to their "wall" and find the "leave a message for..." box. Type in your message and click on "add comment". That's it. If you need more help, let us know, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Marlene,

I guess when you have mentioned Facebook you are on that ???  Do you think you can work Facebook better than here ??  If you can I am on Facebook too so I will come onto your profile page on Facebook and find you - I am on there as Sylvia Doughty but my profile picture is not the same as here - over there I have a picture of Michael taken in Frankfurt standing outside a restaurant with a blue coat on and snow swirling round him !!   I see too that you have managed to accept my friendship request so, in doing that, did you see the other messages/comments on your "wall"  ????   Just look around and press buttons - don't be afraid too because as I said we will find you and we will help - as you can see Sylvie the Solver has come back in again to try and assist you and that is what we will keep on doing until you feel okay with the system - promise - don't run away - stay with us - please !!!  - okay ??

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Marlene....you have some of the best fans helping you here! Please be patient :) You will be so glad you were patient as this becomes an addiction of such severity you won't ever want to leave us!!!! LOL

I will wait for your Oprah request!!! lol Let you get acclimated!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Marlene!

I was there too and I totally agree- it was a great- and every time I see him perform it is the best!

Leonarda

Hi Juliet!

That shirt was fantastic and yes I would very much love to purchase one! I know how much Eileen enjoyed wearing hers! I applaud the wonderful work you do for your charities and I do wish I could be in the UK in September but unless a couple of miracles happen, I will have to support you from NJ! All these years of being a Michael fan and not knowing that I could help support these charities and spread the word on! I will do just that from now on! I will donate as often as possible. God bless you!

Leonarda

Hya Gail,

It appears that it is only you who has a message icon with the little envelope next to it at the bottom of their posts. Thats why I explained to Marlene to add someone as a friend so that she can send a message.

I've checked the settings and there is no way for us to add this instant messaging facility, so it looks like this is admin specific.

Love Jennifer XX

Jennifer I get those envelopes too at the bottom of messages of those I am friends with on here I think... I get them for

a few folks.. It's not an instant message, it's to send private messages from the bottom of posts I believe. I don't use it often but have seen it. I can send one to Gail for example at the bottom of her posts..Hope this makes sense!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Sorry about that..didn't realize it was just me that could see the Message at the end of each post!! Duh!! I was trying to show them an easier way to message each other.  You can also get to someones page by clicking on their picture in a post.  Do you have to add someone as a friend though to send them a message? Sorry for confusion.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service