I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail, You can post on the wall of someone's page w/o being a friend on here but I think to send private messages you have to be friends on here.. I can send you one from your posts with the little Message envelope thing, I see envelopes at the bottom of yours on my screen when you post.  I think that's how it works!!LOL

Confusing it is for me too.

Robin :)

Hi Gail and Robin, as I've posted earlier, you can send someone a private message, as you request a friendship, but only 200 characters long. To me Gail, you're the only one that has a "message" box underneath their post. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, You beat me to it, I was just scrolling through some posts and you are right, Gail is the only one, maybe since she's the Admin on here it's a quick way for us to message her?

Robin in Maryland :)

LOL.....ladies as soon as Gail wrote her message I immediately hit on her little envelope and sent her a pm letting her know how "special" she is and that she is the only member who has an envelope :) Gail said she didn't realize that. I tell you....there is always something new to learn on this forum!!!! In my case.....things to keep relearning!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Isnt that exactly what I said over the page Robin? Ha Ha!!!

I thought I was going nuts when you replied to me that you get he envelopes in some of your friends posts because I have never seen them apart from in Gails posts. Ha Ha!!

Thats why I explained to Marlene to add someone as a friend so she can send a longer message (200 characters isnt very long for a message).

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

Marlene has managed to accept my friends request and I have sent her a message through her PM - she in turn has sent me a message and, at the same time, has directed that message to Juliet.....she is also friends with Juliet !   I believe Marlene is just becoming a little bit overawed in her endeavours to take part in our discussions and certainly did not appreciate how worldwide this website actually is - I am certain, given time, she will be running around these threads with ease !!  :))

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvie, but I had already contacted Marlene about this.

Love Jennifer XX

I  hope you are right; I am not really sure I get it all...yet! however, I will keep on trying :-) Marlene

Hi Robin, I didn't mean to cut you off in forum traffic sweetie! lol I thought you were very fortunate to have a few people you could PM with easily: I was just relaying my own options. It's too bad we don't have more, but it does confirm that Gail is very special indeed, as if anyone had any doubt! :D Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, you didn't cut me off, just posted quicker!!LOL  I thought I'd seen those envelopes on some other folks posts I was friends with but never used that feature before, not just Gail's still I started to check last evening again. Not everyone uses all the features on here all the time and I don't pay attention to all of it either at times. No worries, it's all good!

Robin in Maryland

Jennifer sometimes to understand what someone is saying I have to do it and see for myself, like alot of computer things. It's how I do these things and understand them...it's not a big deal...

Robin in MD

I wish that would help me Robin Md....lol I still can not makes heads or tails of things on this forum. I only did notice that Gail had that little envelope and heaven knows I use it to get Gail's help frequently. I just pray she doesn't block me!!!! LOL  Oh dear :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service