I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I was exactly the same Robin. I went back through the forum to make sure I wasnt seeing things!! Ha Ha!

Atleast we got it sorted now.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Everyone,

In attempt to take this thread back to it's original heading "MB DATES ADDED" and away from whoever, whatever and however Marlene has been contacted I should like to add a tour date to Michael's schedule which, although not posted, as yet, by Admin.  is definitely taking place and I am, therefore, placing here, for those who may be interested in attending, details I have knowledge of, as tickets have been on sale for quite a while and I should hate for anyone to miss out on the opportunity of going simply because it is not advertised here:- 

THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HALL

ANTWERP

BELGIUM

SUNDAY, 26TH JUNE, 2011

My friends, Nicolette in the Netherlands and Hilde Van Hee in Belgium have both acquired tickets.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.                                                                            

Just so everyone knows...concerts are not posted to the main site under the tour link until all contracts have been signed and all i's have been dotted and Michael's management says it is confirmed.  The promoters may post and sell tickets before management feels it is time to do so...and that is what has happened here.  I believe this will take place but it won't be posted on the main site until all is set.  Thanks, Gail

Wow Gail that is crazy. Can you imagine buying great tickets and then being told the concert is off. This is what I mean about venues being political....anything to sell tickets and for them...at the highest price possible....regardless if contracts are signed or not! Always something new to learn :) Thanks for the lesson Gail!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Gail,

Thanks very much indeed for that information but it sure does seem crazy and, I wouldn't be surprised if, in some countries illegal under their trading standered laws......we are going on in the eBay site about buyer beware..............yeh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gail for finding that information out !! :)

Hey Everyone, I finally got the information on how to order the Bear Shirts... Juliet finally made contact with me and hopefully I will be able to get the order taken care of ...Thank you all for the help. Marlene

Hi Marlene,

Glad to hear you have finally got things sorted out with the t-shirt - hope you like and I hope too that you will come into the other threads and take part in our conversations !! :))

Thank goodness you posted the corrected report Gail. As Kathy says, imagine buying tickets and being grossly dissapointed. Most venues dont buy back tickets once they have been purchased and so you'd be stuck with seats you dont need to a show you dont like. Ha Ha! You'd probably end up with front row seats to a big and very loud brass band concert!! Aaaargh!!

Seriously, I really believe that we ought to leave it to yourself and admin to post either speculated or confirmed dates. This is why we have admin on here after all.

It is really not our place to post dates and hopefully a lesson learned for all. Thats my oppinion anyway.

Love Jennifer XX

THanks for the info Gail. I hope all goes well and the concert happens as planned.

At least this brought it to Gail's attention to check out Jennifer.. No one here was doing anything purposely wrong, just like we all have, just wanted to share something they found!!!! 

Robin

Without a doubt, I absolutely agree Robin nobody did anything wrong deliberately, I dont believe for one minute that anyone would.

I just think that admin are responsibile for posting dates once they are confirmed to save anyone from any upset of purchased tickets to a concert that may or may not be taking plac, thats all.

It's all good. :)

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Everyone,

I should like to start by asking Jennifer if she saw it advertised in London that Michael Bolton was appearing at the Royal Albert Hall, BUT, because Admin. have not put in a notice here, she wouldn't go and by tickets ?

Hilde Van Hee bought tickets to the Belgian concert about 2 weeks ago, at least, and only because of my communication on a thread with Hilde did Nicolette in the Netherlands become aware of even the possibility of a concert in Belgium and she went ahead and checked and has since purchased tickets because, for her, Belgium is a great concert venue and, eventually, why I put that notice in here was to draw attention to the concert to other European cousins who may have been interested in attending and, that is why too, I have mentioned about Hilde and Nicolette having purchased tickets so that people would know who they could contact for further information .....thought too this was the point of the forum to pass on information to each other !   I realize now that, if I had had knowledge of the information that Gail has passed on to us all, I would have worded the comment differently but I thought, as I believe a lot of us have done, that when tickets go on sale for an event that event is taking place and, therefore, it appeared to me, as it did to others, that admin. had forgotten to inform us.  Exactly the same thing happened with the German concerts, in another thread, because they too were not advertised here but tickets were well on sale and girls eventually, again, purchased tickets long before it was confirmed on here and if they hadn't what tickets would have been left for them to purchase !!

I apologise to anyone if it appears that I was trying to usurp someones authority but my sole intention was to pass on information which, to me, was correct and I do not believe in doing that, I was doing anything "wrong" whether deliberate or not !!!

Hi Sylvia, if you go back to the beginning of this thread sweetie, you'll see you're not the only one who's ever done this, so no worries. Gail has set us straight and we know better now. Although I do think it's a good idea to ask Gail for confirmation if we hear about something. You see, in 2008, I was told there would be a concert in Montreal in December and it turned out to be a private event. Let me tell you that, pardon my French,  I wasn't a happy camper! :D However, a month later, it was confirmed that he would be doing a concert in April: they even had a newsflash on the news channel! lol So again, if anyone hears anything, run it by Gail first and it's all good. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service