I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

In addition Wee One....you were only passing on info that tickets had already been bought so of course you would BELIEVE the concert to be taking place. As I said earlier.....the VENUES do what they want and we all should be careful before we buy. You did nothing wrong Sylvia and Gail simply wanted us all to know the FACTS before they were advertised  here. Great job Gail and Sylvia. I understood where you were coming from Wee One :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

In my previous post I was not just referring to your post or else I would have mentioned your name as you did to me above, but I deliberately didnt, but was rather referring to similar events of the past as indeed Sylvie has already mentioned.

I definately dont believe for one single minute that you were deliberately or otherwise trying to undermine anyones authority as I have also said previously. I also dont believe that you were doing anything wrong, as I also said before. Its just that from past experience and having been involved in this forum for almost 20 years, I've learnt that its best to leave this kind of announcement to those in the know.

Oh, and in answer to your question, no, I definately would not rush off to buy tickets unless it had officially been announced on here first by someone in authority such as Gail or admin.

It is no problem, you will know for next time, so no worries.

Love Jennifer XX

No matter when we  hear of a show advertised we would normally ask Gail if its real or not.If any of you take the time to go through this page you will see that people have asked Gail when they heard of a show.Whether intentional or not its down to Gail to announce shows not us .All we can do is ask her.Gail is the admin here ,no one else .Although i have to say lately this forum seems to have been taken over  and has become a chat forum about random things not Michael ,thats what off topic is for.Sorry i am just sharing MY opinion.

Well said Sharon!!

Love, Shannon xx

Hi Sharon,

Gail was contacted.

Sylvia.

I don't think any of us have places here. We all just adore Michael and his music and our enthusiasm just bursts from our seams and everywhere else....lol There is no BLAME for ANYONE. And of course we all have opinions and then opinions on opinions and there you go! I am sure Gail understands all our eagerness to support Michael and help one another with concerts and all things Michael....and so that is what we will do :) When appropriate Gail will certainly clarify issues just as she did this time in a very fan like manner I might add! Thanks Gail :)

Kathy and LAFd Bob

Thanks for your support and I will definitely try to work the other threads out to take part in the conversations if I have anything worthwhile to add. I am just astounded at the various countries that are represented and am duly impressed. Marlene from New Jersey, USA

Hi Marlene,

Just about the four corners of the earth are represented - it is brilliant and I am sure you will enjoy !!  One of the best threads right now is the 2011 Concert thread because, of course, we are getting all the reviews from the different shows that people have attended - it is a terrific thread to read because where concerts have still to take place you have people's natural excitement of the build up to the show they are attending and they share that with us as well .....it really is superb, or at least I find it so, because sitting here in Scotland I can feel as though I am a part of everything that is going on and, especially just now, in the States.....should maybe warn you that, I think, we are up at about page 140 already - lot of pages to read - you had better start as soon as possible !!!!  lol.   Another good place to go and look at is the Gallery which contains all pictures - some Michael has put in himself through Admin. and others are ones that girls have taken at different shows they have attended - again it is a great thread - obviously because it contains all pictures of Michael - just someone we happen to not mind looking at - not a bad looking guy really  !!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

Hope you do find your way about and, any problems, remember where we are - we have our "walls" and our PM's - come into anytime !! :)  As I have said already - WELCOME !!!  :))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Page 140, you say? hmmm I think I am around page 39! ooh nooo  will definitely go to the Gallery to see photos... have not yet discovered that.....and yes, even though he is now a grandpa to a beautiful baby girl, he keeps himself looking good. Shows what being a vegetarian and working out will do for a body...too bad I do not follow that regime although since I retired last semester, I really could find the time to do more in the way of exercise..just need the energy! LOL Marlene

Did anyone see the show on channel 13 (Public Access Channel in NJ,NY area) last night (8pm) from the Mandalay Hotel in Vegas (pre-recorded).  Michael was on it doing When a Man Loves A Woman and singer Seal came on and did a duet with him. Outstanding!  Marlene

Hi Marlene,

I seem to be following you around this place - you'll think you've got a stalker on your hands ...LOL.   The show last night was advertised by Admin. and I do believe a lot that could get the channel were all going to watch, unfortunately, here in Scotland I didn't get the channel - boo hoo hoo !!!!

There is the video over in YouTube and is has been posted over here - it was an absolutely tremendous performance by both of them - really superb !! :)

In your other message you say about him working out and that is well seen for he now looks far fitter and healthier than he has looked for a few years - maybe as 60 starts to creep up on him - he is getting worried, trying to hold it at bay......I know end of last year I started on a diet and fitness regime as the big 60 started to loom for me - I am going to start saying 60 is the new 40 - definitely life begins at !!!!!  lol.   You say too about Amelia and, oh boy, isn't she gorgeous and it is well seen he dotes on her - not only because of the pictures in Facebook but because of the ones he sends in here too - last pictures he sent in were with her at Key Largo when he had the concert there - if you go into the "Home" page and scroll down you will see the pictures as he also sent in one of himself and Isa at Niagara Falls - we get all of these sent into us too - it's more like a wee family as you will find out the more you search through things - good luck with that !!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes Marlene...I also watched the program last night and it was great!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service