I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marlene that's the David Foster Hit Man Returns we've been chatting about on here different places. I LOVE IT, saw it on my local PBS last weekend and my DVD/CD just came in today from Amazon.com.  LOVE the duet with Seal, best version of WAMLAW I've heard him do in YEARS!!!!  Love it!

Robin in Maryland :)

Dang...I am still waiting to see that show. It hasn't appeared in our PBS line up YET!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy I think it is going to be on PBS this weekend.

Love, Shannon xx

Oh..THANKS Shannon...I will check my local guide!!! Yippee :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

yeah just check your listings don't quote me on it!!!

Love, Shannon xx

Shannon...lol....I have been checking but just on a daily basis. I know our PBS channel is KCET and they send me a schedule. The trick is finding it :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I just checked my listings for PBS here and it is now showing I'll have to go to there web sight and check it!!

xx

Thanks Shannon.....still looking for my paper copy of the schedule. I do check each day online though :) I will see it eventually!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes, that was it. I just was flipping channels and saw David Foster and chose to watch him and his guests...they never announced who the guests would be...was so enchanted by the little Evanko girl who sings like a nightengale... so I stayed with it and there came Michael and Seal interrupted him and it turned into a great duet/battle of voices.. loved it all! Marlene
Hi Marleen, glad you enjoyed the PBS special. Someone who was at the taping had posted a video from their IPhone back in October on Youtube and despite the poor quality sound, we were all blown away by the performance! I was wondering, you only mentionned the duet with Seal, have you watched the entire show from there on? I mean have you seen Michael's duet with Lara Fabian of "The prayer"? Just checking. If not, I'm sure you'll have more opportunities during the month. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

What a delightful surprise I say Marlene!!! I can't wait to finally catch the show on PBS!! Still searching :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes It was  I saw the whole show the day before the Springfield Show I was very cool

Holly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service