I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No problem, Sylvia.  I know how excited fans get when they see a concert date in their area!!!   Just so others know what I told Sylvia...I can't post a concert date to Michael's official site and it can't be posted to his facebook page until his tour management company gives me the ok.  It doesn't mean it isn't going to happen but we don't want to post it on Michael's official sites until all the i's have been dotted.  You may see news stories or tickets may have already gone on sale like this Belgium one but in the eyes of management if all the official documents haven't been taken care of they don't want to officially announce it here.  If there should be a concert announced otherwise and not here and tickets are onsale and all contracts end up not being approved the venue or promoters would have to return the money to the ticket purchaser...just so you know.  Gail

Thanks Gail!! And a word to the wise...as they say :).....buy when they go on sale because if you don't.....you will have lost the opportunity to get good seats. IF then, the concert is cancelled, you will get the money back!!! I completely understand that Gail can't post here until all is signed.....but as Gail said...doesn't mean the tickets aren't on sale. A PERFECT example of venues doing what they WANT to do!!! We have all learned a valuable lesson :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A new date just added with a bit of info:

May 14, 2011 - Hasely Crawford Stadium

Port of Spain, Trinidad

7:30 concert starts, Michael onstage 11:45 p.m.

Other artists:  Jimi Jamison, Rick Springfield, Richard Marx and Michael Bolton 

Thank you Gail!! Wish I could be there!!!

xx

Thanks Gail...or maybe gracias!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wouldnt it be fab for Michael and Richard marx to do a duet.Now i would really love to see these on the same bill.xx

You know that they are both appearing together soon in the same concert dont you Sharon? Just a massive shame its not near our shores!!! Mind you, you never know, they might duet together???

Jimi Jamison in Concert with Rick Springfield, Richard Marx and Michael Bolton. This remarkable Concert will be in Trinidad .

Concerts International, Ltd, is presenting Jimi Jamison, Rick Springfield, Richard Marx and Michael Bolton in Concert at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Trinidad on May 14, 2011. Hasely Crawford Stadium seats 27,000 and is expected to be a sell-out.

http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/87143/

What a concert that will be!!!

Love Jennifer XX

That's what I meant Jenn .wouldn't it be fab ,as you said he is getting closer so hopefully xx

More info and updated website for the concert in Spain:

http://www.canaryfestival.com/

Hey Pilar, Congrats on the shows in your part of the world!! Have a great time!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

new concert date in July in Vienna, it isn´t listed here yet:

http://www.stadthalle.com/events/MICHAEL-BOLTON-wieder-in-Wien/5926

Hi Edith,

Thanks for the information about the Vienna concert - any snippets more than welcome ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service