I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18075

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

New date:  June, 30th, 2011  Michael Bolton and Kenny G -

Siemens Arena

Vilnius, Lithuania

Ticket link below: Will not be active until tomorrow:

http://www.tiketa.lt/michael_bolton_ir_kenny_g_koncertas_21818

This one was posted here earlier but this is now confirmed and on Michael's main site.

thank's Gail!!!

xx

Michael, I feel teased!! Now stop it!!

Just announce the UK dates and be done!! Ha Ha!! (Psst, just dont come while I'm in Spain... So thats the end of August to the beginning of September, Ok? You knew that anyway didnt you? Thank you!)

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks Gail....guess Michael and Kenny G are doing a little traveling in the home country :) Very nice for them to also get some work in!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That's great news Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Gail,

Thanks for the information and great too another concert with Kenny G......anyone think there is a slight chance Kenny G may be on the new album ???? :)   For me that would be a WOW !!!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I forget where it was mentionned, perhaps on the "Working on new CD" thread, but it was mentionned that Michael would be collaborating with Kenny, David Foster, the lead singer of Rascal Flats, Seal and others on the new CD. As I told Jen, I don't want to start a countdown to the North American mother's day, not to jinx it, but it's only a few weeks to wait! I'm happy for those who will hear both Michael and Kenny together.  From what I've witnessed over the past few years, Michael always seems to "break in" new songs abroad. Guess we'll find out soon enough. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

I'l just whisper it - I haven't been in that thread - have come back here after reading it all, pretty good and I'll keep tabs on it - thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Cant wait for an MB/KG collaboration. It'll be just like old times!!

I forgive you for not starting a countdown for Mothersday Sylvie, cant risk anything jinxing the release date especilally after all this hype and speculation eh? Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Before anyone gets too excited, Kenny G is not one of the people collaborating with MB on his new album.  Gail

Thanks for clarifying this Gail.

Robin in MD

Awww, we can dream cant we?

Thanks for setting the record straight Gail. It would have been amazing though wouldnt it?

There is so much speculation surrounding this album. It would surprise me if we heard a rumour that Michael was dueting with  The Prodigy!!

Sylvias right though 'Georgia' would have been the perfect collaboration. *sigh*sigh*

I guess, we'll all know soon enough. Mental note to self- I must learn to be patient!!

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service