I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail,

Thanks for that information - I think !!!  lol.   I must admit I was hoping for "Georgia On My Mind" - don't know why, for other versions are fantastic too, but the ones with Kenny G are my all time favourites !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Jennifer,

Looks as though we are going to have to be happy with what we have already with Kenny G but, maybe, just maybe, the album after the next one - get our plugs in now nice and early  !!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a new date but not confirmed by management so not on the main site yet:
w/ Kenny G
June 17
Family Circle Stadium
Charleston, SC
Tickets go on sale 4/23

Ooooh.....sounds like another good concert Gail. Thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow Gail, wish it were a bit closer.. This is great news!!!!!I hope we get one like that closer up here!!! (CROSSING FINGERS)!!!!!

Robin :)

Oooooh! Wish it was closer!!!  Maybe they will do a few more!!!  Sounds like a wonderful show....Thanks for the info Gail

Kerie

Yeah Karen, it is not that far except I am planning on being in CT around that time in June!!! LOL!!  I think that may be pushing it a bit!   Let's see my conversation to my hubby would be like "oh dear, by the way, we need to stop by Charleston SC before going to CT" I can see him now !!ROFL!!!!!! Gee, not tooooo far out of the way from TN to CT!!! I say he is a trooper, but............  But I know I would be there if I wasn't making CT plans, as I love the two of them together!!!!!  Are you going?

Kerie

Oh come on Kerie...you know hubby would do it!!! Where is that pout??? LOL I will hope for a small miracle for you!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

This concert is now confirmed and on the main site.  Gail
Thanks for keeping everyone posted Gail. It sounds like there might be more U.S. concerts so that's good news! Thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the confirmation Gail :) Enjoy the concerts fans!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Keep em coming!! :)

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service