I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy, is it a little too early for you sweetie? :D Karen can't find info on the SC show on June 17, but the tix are supposed to go on sale on April 23 and that's what she's looking for.  I'm sure you've already figured it out. Have a great day sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Ok...Here you got...straight from management..tickets go on sale for SC on April 23rd.

Let's see just how confused I get again over the 23rd!!!! lol Thanks Gail :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

All I can say is it is a relief to see other people using the word "confused" and, more importantly, I've got nothing to do with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Back at you Wee One!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylie and Karen......did I ever tell you I am a speed reader and just read right over the date thingy!!!! LOL All I KNOW is that I have a MICHAEL CONCERT on the 23rd.....it is burned into my tiny little brain!!! lol 

Karen I also have an only child..a son...where is your son off to? College? Moving out? Either way...you will do fine because you KNOW you will stay in touch just as I have :) Good luck on your tix and your son!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Gang,

Well after some discussion with my mom....I forgot that this June my uncle (her brother) is turning 80 years old!!!  My uncle and relatives live in Italy and the last time we were over there was in 1997 (a long time ago).  So we are planning to go to Italy in the later part of June.  This trip will cost me time and money, so I will not be going to Michael's concert.  I hope that the rest of you girls, can plan to meet with each other and go to the show together...and I will look forward to all the pictures and reviews of the show.  My mother just turned 77 today (it's her birthday) and my uncle was not well these past few months.  So if mom really wants to go to Italy to see our family, then that is fine with me....family comes first!!  I miss seeing them, so this is important to me too!  I will have another chance to see Michael in the future, I'm sure of it!!  So all of you should make your plans, and I know you will have a blast with Michael and Kenny G!!!    :)

Helena...xx....

Hi Helena,

That is a pity as you were looking forward to seeing him but, as you say, without question or doubt, your family comes first and a holiday in Italy in comparison to a two hour show - no matter who is appearing - must be first on the agenda and especially when it is for your mom as well !! :)  Plenty of other opportunities will come along, I am sure, to see Michael - don't think anybody would believe he is thinking of retiring in the next couple of years - another concert will come along - maybe even get you visiting Scotland and the two of us going here - WOW - don't tell him that could be a possibility - fear will get the better of him and he may cancel any that are booked !! lol.   Hope all you other girls that are making your arrangements get together and have a whale of a time !! :)

Just to hope that soon, very soon, Michael remembers there is a little island between America and the Continent and that he makes plans to land on it ....... come on Michael beautiful golf courses here better than in Portugal - there is Loch Lomond, Turnberry, Gleneagles, St. Andrew's Old Course, St. Andrew's New Course - OMG the list just goes on and on ........................ come on Michael ............  !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee SCOTTISH friend.

Thanks Wee one!   As the saying goes....Tomorrow is another day!!  :)

Helena..xx..

Helena,

Well, you do what you have to and of course family comes first!  I will miss meeting you, but someday he will come back to NY and we can make plans again.

Luv ya,

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Thanks Joy.....of course we will make plans in the future...are you kidding?  LOL!!!

Hugs,

Helena...xx...

Better excuse than the dog ate your homework for sure Helena!!!! Now wouldn't it be divine if you got to see Michael in Italy???? OMG One never knows because Michael loves Italy. Have a wonderful trip seeing your family :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service