I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18075

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

SO SO EXCITED!!!  We amazing seats for the Terrytown NY! and only an hour from home!!!   Well Lee

another great MB adventure!!!!  Can't wait!!! 

Eileen from Upstate NY!!!!

That's great Eileen!!! I know it's fun when the shows are closer to home!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin !!  Are you going to any of these concerts?

Eileen from Upstate NY!

Maybe, now that we have this new way... we could have a little instruction manual... how do you see this? I haven't tried the new process... but maybe could help...

Ok, sorry... posted this before reading Gail's last post in another thread. I copy that here just in case... I have tried it following the steps and works!!!! Sorry again for asking before reading, LOL.

For those having trouble getting to the presale info...go to www.michaelbolton.com and click on presale tickets this takes you to a screen with the concerts and to the far right is a code...click on buy tickets and it takes you to the site to purchase those particular tickets...put in the code given on the splash screen and it will allow you to purchase.

Thanks for posting this Pilar. The problem today wasn't getting there to the screens, it was no password..LOL Now it all should work ok..thanks for posting here.

Is there still a charge like Kerie mentioned? Just wondering since I am not buying and didn't go all the way through the process.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy,

No, that finally went away!  I had the code and it still tried to make you purchase it before you bought ticket at the check out, but kept going out of it and back in and it finally went away!!  Who knows, but no, you don"t have to buy it!  Eileen, not sure if I am going or not, working on it, we'll see!!

Kerie

Thanks for getting back to me Kerie. That $45 charge would be terrible wouldn't it????? Don't mess with us hard core fans....lol...don't slow me down!!!! LOL Good luck to you if/when you are able to make any of the concerts :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Can I ask how you get from the splash screen into the website now or do you have to resubscribe....I have come in through the "old" webpage when this site was set up in 2010 or I could have come in through old e-mail notifications but there is nothing on the splash screen which you are taken to if you enter the web address of michaelbolton.com where, if you are already a member, you can sign in from.....I am just wondering or wondering if I have missed something....I will go back and have another look but certainly nothing hit me on first visit except to resubscribe which seems strange !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I resubscribed but it gives you nothing except a thank you message for subscribing.....this time I have come in through the events webpage but as far as I can see www.michaelbolton.com does not bring you into the website any longer !!  Am I just going ahead of myself and things have still to be changed or setup to incorporate ??

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It is working to get you to the site part ok Sylvia..the sale this a.m. had a glitch at first with Technical Difficulties but finally seemed to work..OMG LOL 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service