I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Funnily enough I was just trying it again there Robin when you  put your message in !!   Earlier on when I clicked on "Michael Bolton" at top of flash screen it took me back to internet webpages but as I said I subscribed on the page but didn't check if that affected anything else so was trying again  and on this occasion when I clicked on "Michael Bolton" it took me into here and I spotted that in the box my e-mail address and location has come up automatically which they didn't do before I had subscribed.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

They got several emails about this but wanted me to assure those purcashing that you should get a confirmation and your tickets will be issued according to when you pushed the submit button.  Always something interesting here uh??LOL

Oh my...thanks Gail....this is nerve wrecking.....what's that saying about teaching old dogs new tricks???? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

We have another new date just added:

June 11 - Washington DC - The Howard Theatre - www.michaelbolton.com presale is 3/23 at 10 a.m.EDT

Hi Gail,

I realize Michael is playing in CT in June at the Busnell Theatre, but do you know why he hasn't played at MGM at Foxwoods in quite some time?  I think it's strange since he played there many times years ago---just curious.   Hope to get to Bushnell......

Thanks, Diane

Woo Hoo Gail!!! Too close to home to pass this one up..I cannot believe it!!!

Robin in MD :)

Way to go Robin!!!! You can certainly make up for lost concerts from last year!!! Have a SUPER time :)))))))  Thanks again Gail for the updates. Can you remind Michael to do at least ONE concert in California???? LOL  I filled out my request form!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Michael tweeted this a while ago:

Looking forward to performing for everyone. There will be some feel good surprises and I'll be sure to bring lots of the greatest hits for u            

Thanks for sharing Michael's tweet Gail and Robin MD - wow - fantastic news and am so pleased for you and I am just being selfish for it means more great reviews on that Tour thread !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I am betting he's going to be all over the USA and over your way in the UK the fall Sylvia...I am still so surprised he's doing DC!!! I have to now figure out how to get there-I don't go downtown DC very often..different adventure!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Gail, how cute is he!!! LOL Cannot wait to see/hear the surprises!!!

Robin in MD:)

We have another new date:

6/2 – Council Bluffs, IA – Harrah’s Ballroom

Onsale will be on 4/6 at 10am

Check back later today at www.michaelbolton.com for any presale info

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service