I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

New date:

Westbury, NY       Westbury Theater            

June 13, 2012, 8:00 PM                   

Presale begins Tuesday, April 24 at 10:00 am EDT.                   

Thanks Gail, ooh, another one on the East Coast! I loved Westbury when I went in '03: the stage is a revolving stage and Michael kept kidding about that. Have fun those who can go! Thanks for the update Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

THANKS GAIL!  HE IS GETTING CLOSER TO NYC  STILL HAVE FINGERS CROSSED   JUST A FEW MILES WEST

HI SYLVIE!  I ALSO ATTENDED THE CONCERT AT WESTBURY IN 2003  IT WAS MY FIRST MICHAEL BOLTON CONCERT   I LOVE THE THEATRE BECAUSE IT IS SMALL AND NO MATTER WHERE YOU SIT IT IS A GOOD SEAT  THE ONLY THING I DID NOT LIKE ABOUT IT IS THE REVOLVING STAGE   YOU ARE SEEING THE BACK OF  MICHAEL HALF THE TIME

GLORIA

Oh wow Gloria, it's a small world, isn't it? Heehee, it didn't matter to me so I had a great time. Hmm, besides, aren't fans usually okay with seeing the back of him? ;D I know what you mean sweetie, but I don't really have a clue of the speed or frequency  with which the stage turns. In any case, the show was great. Did you go to Foxwoods too that year? I remember the Foxwoods show was on Taryn's birthday. I hope to be able to travel to attend an MB concert again sometime. Thanks for sharing Gloria, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

P.S.: Out of curiosity, since this was your first MB concert, did you write a review in the on-line updates at the time? I wrote one for Foxwoods myself and I'd love to look for yours in Dianna's thread if you did!

I was at Foxwoods back in that era too and also at Westbury..I won't be attending this time around. It is a different experience if you've never been to a show there. I personally don't care much for the rotating stage.  Poor MB's band are so squished up there with all their stuff, at least they used to be when Tre was in the band and all his percussion equipment..LOL   I wish anyone going a great time! It's a bit different!!!

Robin in MD :)

HI SYLVIE!  NO I DID NOT GO THE FOXWOODS THAT YEAR   I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO FOXWOODS  IT IS TOO FAR AND I DO NOT DRIVE  I HAVE TO TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO WHERE EVER  MB IS PERFORMING  THAT IS WHY I AM ALWAYS PRAYING THAT HE COMES TO NYC   I AM CONSIDERING GOING TO THE WESTBURY CONCERT BUT IT IS UNLIKELY  IT IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK AND I HAVE TO WORK   I DO NOT THINK I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET TO THE THEATRE FROM  MY JOB I WOULD HAVE TO WALK 1 MILE TO THE TRAIN THEN TAKE TWO TRAINS TO WESTBURY THEN WALK 2 MILES TO THE THEATRE  I THINK IT WOULD TAKE SEVERAL HOURS   ALSO I DO NOT LIKE THE REVOLVING STAGE  IT REVOLVES COUNTERCLOCKWISE ONE QUARTER TURN AT A TIME  IT STOPS FOR A FEW MINUTES EVERY QUARTER TURN   IT TAKES ABOUT 15 MINUTES FOR A FULL TURN  AND IT IS TURNING THROUGHOUT THE CONCERT

NO I DID NOT POST A REVIEW AT THE TIME BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE FORUM THEN   I DID POST A REVIEW WHEN I SAW MB THERE IN 2006  MAYBE YOU CAN FIND THAT ONE IF YOU STILL HAVE THE THREAD FROM BACK THEN

GLORIA

Hi again Gloria,oh that’s too bad, you’re stuck like Helena in Brooklyn. I guess you don’t know anyone you could split gas money with? When my husband and I went in ’03,we drove from Montreal to Albany the night before and from there to CT in the morning. My husband took the Friday off and we made a weekend of it. Now  how far is Terrytown from you then? Poor kid, I hope you can make one of them, since they’re close to your area. Now about your review, unfortunately, Michael’s web sites weren’t too blind-friendly from 2004 to 2009 so I wouldn’t have been able to read it. I’ll bet it was great though! :D  Now that you've mentioned it, I seem to remember you talking about your first concert in Robin’s thread “16 years ago, today...”. Wow, it’s been a while since I peeked there! Thanks for the reminder Gloria, I just might revisit that thread, thanks again for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Gloria and Robin Md. I am getting dizzy just reading your comments about the venue!!! lol Thanks administration for posting the new show :)  I think he has filled enough east coast dates and let's hear it for the west coast!!!!! lol Still waiting Michael for So Cal and there abouts!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Kathy R....yes that show in the round is very different!!!!

Hi there:

I would like to let you know that I have read in some websites about a concert in MADRID for this Summer, part of a festival that takes place in the capital of Spain each Summer called "Los veranos de la Villa" (without a concrete date right now)... BUT, Gail is checking (and me too with Spanish promoters) and we still have NO confirmation by management yet... SO, just to let you know, but with that stipulation: it hadn't been confirmed by MB management yet.

Will keep you updated.

Pilar

Crossing my fingers for you Pilar that it gets confirmed!!!! This one would be wonderful news for you and the fans in Spain!!!

Michael's management is telling me that t his is NOT going to happen.  Let me know if you keep seeing articles though.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service