MB included in People Magazine's 2010 Sexiest Man Alive Edition!!

Hi All, this was posted on MB's facebook page and his twitter page as well!!

Congratulations Michael!!!! 

Robin in MD :)

Michael Bolton ‎(ADMIN) Michael was included in People Magazine's 2010 Sexiest Men Alive Edition. You can pick it up on stands this Friday. Congrats MB!

Views: 1093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, zippadeedooodah to this news!!!

It's only what we've been saying for years now isnt it? Its about time more people recognised it aswell.

Thanks for posting this here Robin.

Love Jennifer XXX
Congratulations Michael!!! I agree with you all that we already knew that :) Validation from the general public is always nice too! Thanks for the update Robin. Will definitely be buying that issue. I also have the first one or at least the article. Can't wait for Friday...yippee!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi, Michael
Congratulations !!! Agree with all of us,
I don't know why, but you should be
all past years.
Take care
Mariu
I totally agree with this, Michael is definitely the sexiest man alive!!!
Pleased he,s been recognised publicly for it. Congratulations Michael!!!
He gets sexier and better looking each year.
Thanks for posting Robin

Sandra xx
That is Great!! Let's here it for Michael!!!

Love,
Helena....xx..
Isn't this great! I can't wait to pick up a copy tomorrow!

Anna
All of us MB ladies knew he is THE sexiest man alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Shannon xoxo
does anyone know where i can get a copy of the magazine here in freezing england? would love to see it, even though can't see how ryan reynolds is no1 and not michael, or johnny depp lol, can't wait 2 see you in southend thursday michael, am in the 3rd row and loving you live as usual x
Just saw the magazine in a grocery store. MB is in a list of guys that are Sexy in their 50's, and it's just a head shot of MB from DWTS and his name. No write up that I can find. Nice he's included. I did not buy it..just checked it out at the store...

I am glad they included him!!!!
Robin :)
Thanks Robin...guess no rush to buy it then :) As they say...it is the thought that counts...very appropriate to include him! Would need at least a paragraph on him to buy the magazine. I guess since we have been following Michael for so long we need a bit more in order to spend some money...lol Thanks for your "professional" review Robin!! VBG!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
LOL Kathy, just my quick observation on my lunch!!! I don't see the need to buy it, but that's my own opinion..Lots of nice looking fella's in there tho!!! :)
Robin :)
HI ROBIN! I SAW THE MAGAZINE ON MY WAY TO WORK THIS MORNING I AGREE WITH YOU NO NEED TO BUY IT IT IS A SMALL HEAD SHOT I MISSED IT AT FIRST HAD TO GO THROUGH THE MAGAZINE TWICE BEFORE I FOUND IT

THANKS

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service