so i was having a sad day today but a friend of mine at work (knowing I'm a HUGE MB fan) sent me an email telling me he was going to be in concert here in March, which oddly I hadn't heard about yet!... So i immediately went online to buy tickets and I got 7th row!! i'm so excited. the last time he was in Louisville, I saw him The Palace Theater and i was second to last row in the balcony. :( This time is going to be amazing!!!!

my dream (just like any other MB fan) is to meet him- Even if for just a moment to have my picture taken with him or just have him sign my favorite CD (Soul Provider). it would make my life!!! lol... does anyone know if he does any kind of fan meetings or is this a rare occurrence?

~Kelly

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kelly and since this is the first time I read your post, I’ll welcome you to the forum. Well lucky you that Michael is going to your neck of the woods! There is a discussion thread where fans have posted the many ways they have met and/or obtained passes to meet Michael. The link is here:
http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/okay-somebody-knows-somet...
Now, I can’t remember if my friend Sylvia posted in that one, but she got to meet him thanks to her local radio station. In a nutshell, she didn’t win a contest for backstage passes, but she called back the radio station and literally begged them for passes and got them! Lol But her most special moment was when she took him flowers to the stage and he held her hand for a minute while singing… Can’t beat that! Lol So there you go. Enjoy the thread, have a great time at your concert and break a leg! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
awesome!! i'm going to go back and read through those older posts and see what i can learn from them! :) thanks!!
and i'm happy to be on the forum now, it seems like there are lots of other fans out there that see Michael for the pure awesomeness that he is! :)
Hi Kelly, Congrats on the great seats. Some venues this tour have had meet/greet deals as part of the ticket packages and some venues set up meet/greets as a promotion sometime and fans have posted meeting him quickly and getting a photo taken in a group with him etc. There are online charity auctions sometimes that have passes backstage as part of a package to meet MB. And there are still radio stations that have contests to meet artists and MB has them still as far as I know too from time to time.. Good luck and I hope you have a blast at your concert!

Welcome to the forum!!
Robin in MD :)
thanks Robin!!! great tips on the meet and greets... I will have to do some searching to see what i can find out. my sister has a few friends at a local radio station. maybe she can talk to them to see if they have any strings that can be pulled! :)
Hya Kelly,
I hope you manage to get some passes as it is the best feeling in the world, having Michaels arm around you...pure heaven!!

I have been lucky enough to have met with Michael on a few occasions now and wish that every fan could have the same opportunity. Its a pure gold!!

Good luck darling, I hope you get ome passes.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service