Believe best to start a separate thread for this subject especially as there maybe more eCards added, i.e. when Easter, Christmas, etc comes up and I really do think and hope you all agree, to keep everything together, makes sense.

Here is Michael's tweet, from today, on launch of his Happy Birthday Song eCard:

"Michael Bolton @mbsings  ·  53m 53 minutes ago

Today is the day! My new birthday ecard for Greetings is now available! Hope u & yours enjoy!!http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/happy-birthday/michael-bolt... 

:

Link into page where you can preview your own customized ecard and also facility available where you can download the video so that you can keep on your computer forever......

http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7142551-american-greetings-m...

"Behind The Scenes" video as Michael attempts to crack eggs !!! lol

Picture of "Thank You" card you can send back to someone who has sent you an eCard.

Link into Michael's Valentine eCard.......

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/valentines-day/a-valentine-...

Some people are asking about cost and when you go in for the 7 day free trial you do have to stipulate what package you would like to take out and it starts at $3.99 a month and then $19.99 for a year with 2 years being $29.99.  I can see no restriction on the number of ecards you can send for those amounts....if somebody else spots that such restrictions apply please let us know.  Although you have to enter all the relevant details, as though agreeing to a package, you can cancel when your 7 day free trial expires.   A hint.....if you are subscribing from outside the US, when it comes to telephone number, you do need the international code of your country.

NEW PERSONALIZED BIRTHDAY E-CARD FOR 2016

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/happy-birthday/happy-birthd...

Views: 4050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found one in our Target store yesterday.  Bought the last one...guy told me they sell out as fast as they put them in!!!

Awesome Gail! I need to check my store again.

Robin in MD :)

Glad you got one Gail and that is good news about them selling that fast ..... super and long may it continue !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for the heads up about the membership Sylvia, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Please keep us posted, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

You can now order Michael's singing paper birthday card from American Greetings for $7.99.  Also, for information, you can sign in as a "guest" to purchase from the site.  Have to point out that, unfortunately, you have to be resident in the USA to purchase because it requires a Zip Code .... have just attempted to order unsuccessfully !!! :(

http://shop.americangreetings.com/Michael-Bolton-music-birthday-car...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks very much for the heads up Sylvia. I can't say that I'm surprised. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :P

An up-date for have received an e-mail from American Greetings in response to my question about sale of card outside of USA and they say there are no plans at the moment for it to become available for purchase other than in the States and they advise to check site every so often.

Thanks Sylvia, I'm certainly not holding my breath. Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Michael has a new Birthday Greeting e-card from American Greetings where he sings the traditional birthday song and includes name of recipient

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/happy-birthday/happy-birthd...

Hey Sylvia,  thanks a lot for the update and for the reminder. I should have posted this here last month: Canadian fans should look for Michael's physical paper card in their local stores. I found mine at my local Wallmart last month, here in Quebec, so I hope it's available in other provinces. Aside from Michael's voice, the biggest perk for me was that there was no reading required! XD Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is the announcement of the new card that was released today::

http://stage.web1.americangreetings.com/ecards/happy-birthday/happy...

Here is the announcement:

SOURCE: American Greetings

American Greetings

September 07, 2016 12:56 ET

American Greetings Continues Making Birthdays Unforgettable With New Michael Bolton Collaboration

Grammy Award-Winning Singer/Songwriter Featured in Fourth Customizable Video Ecard

CLEVELAND, OH--(Marketwired - September 07, 2016) - Is any birthday really complete without someone singing the quintessential "Happy Birthday" song? What if the singer happened to be the winner of multiple Grammy Awards who has sold more than 65 million records worldwide? That's a heck of a birthday celebration and the perfect way to make any birthday an unforgettable one! American Greetings is proud to introduce the fourthcustomizable video ecard collaboration with music icon Michael Bolton.

"It's been so much fun working with American Greetings to help people celebrate birthdays in an exciting new way," said Bolton. "I hope fans enjoy the combination of music and greeting cards because they work so well together to make people happy!"

Available now on Americangreetings.com, the brand-new digital greeting card allows consumers to choose from more than 900 pre-recorded names, so the recipient truly gets a personal birthday serenade from the one-and-only Michael Bolton. There is even a selection of popular endearments, such as Mom, Dad, Sister, Grandma, Grandpa, Friend, Buddy and more, for those who cannot find an exact match for their recipient's name.

"We were thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Michael Bolton again to create another birthday card!" said Jenn Branch, Director of Video Development and Product at American Greetings. "Our customers have absolutely loved sending the first card we created with Michael -- which is a fun, over-the-top celebration featuring his timeless voice as well as his great comedic skills. When thinking about a second card, we wanted to offer something completely different and decided to go classic. The time-honored 'Happy Birthday' song delivered by Michael's amazing voice makes for an epic birthday!"

Consumers can find this Michael Bolton card and more digital options for staying connected at www.americangreetings.com. A great selection of inspiring cards from American Greetings is also available in the app stores for mobile devices, at participating drug chains, grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide, as well as in American Greetings and Carlton Cards retail stores. For more information on American Greetings, please visitwww.corporate.americangreetings.com. You can also follow American Greetings on Twitter,FacebookAmerican Greetings blogYouTubePinterestGoogle+ and Instagram.

Thanks for that Gail but it has been available for a little while for I found on 31st August and have posted on here and have sent plenty out on FB.  Rather strange American Greetings just making announcement.

BTW what are the FOUR videos for can only think of two...last birthday one and anniversary.  Didn't know there was another one, anybody know what other one is ?!?!?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service