Have gotten word that Michael will be appearing on Susan Boyle's next album to be released on November 4th.  You can preorder now if you like at amazon.com.  They will be singing Somewhere Out There.  

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the heads up ladies, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Lovely blog post by Paul Reynolds on Susan's new CD and a beautiful write up on how he perceives the duet between her and Michael.....just lovely and agree with him !!! :)  Listened to it again on Ken Bruce's show (only way just now I can hear it !!! LOL) and think it is beautiful and the way their voices have been "blended" is superb...just love the actual, true, duet segments, love !!! 

http://myfestivepop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/susan-boyle-wonderful-wo...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend 

HI ALL!  HERE IS A YOUTUBE LINK TO THE SONG SOMEWHERE OUT THERE BY MICHAEL BOLTON AND SUSAN BOYLE  IT IS THE ENTIRE SONG AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL   IT IS ONLY AUDIO  NO VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCczp-j0ZJ0

GLORIA

Hi Gloria and thanks for attempt but it has been removed.  Nothing unofficial will be allowed on that one, I guess and just got to hope something official comes out soon.  Thanks again !!! :)

The link works in the U.S (I'm listening to it now)....and the song can be purchased on iTunes.

Anna (in MO)

HI SYLVIA!  IT IS STILL ON YOUTUBE HERE IN THE USA   I THINK IT IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN RELEASED HERE BUT NOT IN THE UK  I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE VIDEO AND CONVERTED IT TO MP3 AND UP LOADED IT TO MY PAGE HERE ON THE FORUM  IF YOU GO TO MY PAGE MAYBE YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT THERE  NOT SURE IF YOU CAN OUTSIDE USA  PLEASE LET ME KNOW

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria,

Just listened to"Somewhere Out There". There are several of the songs from the CD and I really enjoyed them!

Have a great day!

Love,

Kellie 

First of all can I apologise for not replying to comments here but I'm not getting notified all on comments that are being posted on the forum..... gremlins afoot !!!  Looks as though I will have to start coming in and checking rather than relying on e-mails.  I have come in here today to say I have received my copy of the CD from Amazon Smile USA as ordered from there because not released in UK until 25th November and I wanted !!!!! LOL 

Thanks a million Gloria for uploading to your page and will go and look and see if can play but obviously, as have now got, and listened to whole CD, Michael and Susan are on REPEAT !!!! LOL  Just love the CD and if you like Susan at all would say buy for it is beautiful as, apart from duet with Michael, her rendition of "May You Never Be Alone" and "Mull of Kintyre" are just beautiful.

BTW Gloria just checked your page and yes it plays.....thanks !!! :)

Hey Sylvia, you're not the only one not getting notifications sweetie, that's really annoying... Just thought I'd let you know the gremlins are not just in your computer... :D Take care and thanks for the update. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sorry have never replied Sylvie but never got notification......gremlins still about !!! LOL  BTW anyone else having problems, 99% of time, putting in comments, for what I'm keeping getting is when press "add reply" it keeps on buffering.  Have found if go out and come back in comment has actually been added but unfortunately, not in all cases, as I have discovered this morning in Dates Added thread .... oh well, at least keeps us on our toes !!! LOL

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Article on Susan Boyle's new CD where she talks about various songs and she calls Michael's voice, "real sexy" .... believe we would all agree !!! lol

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/subo-reveals-she-worried...

Little warning, just in case you get same as I did, initial video doesn't appear to "play" properly.  I got overlap of Susan singing along with advert and was most annoying till advert had finished.  Also I couldn't stop play on initial video.  Might just be gremlins with me but just in case it happens with you thought would mention.

BTW it was Susan's Fansite which shared article.

Thanks a lot for the link to the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service