Hi Gail and the rest can somebody tell me that it is true because I am looking every were but I can NOT find Michael in a Jazz festival in Holland.

There is one concert over there but that is 20th march...

And that is NOT the one we mean lol...

If you know were I can buy the tickets I can also tell the other fans on a dutch side were I do the page were they can buy the tickets....

I couln't believe it that I saw Michael and holland in one line lol lol lol

Hope somebody can help me out here...

thanks and lots of love Jacqueline

This is Jacqueline like everybody knows me lol with lots of ice lol we need to because most off us need it when Michael is close by lol, He is a great person from the inside and yes tell me about the outside lol

Views: 751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ciao silvy e ciao jacqueline grazie per la vostra disponibilità nel volermi aiutare con le traduzioni in inglese.
sai silvy spero di salutarti il 3 agosto a gardone riviera. teniamo le dita incrociate che vada tutto bene . un caro saluto da cristina.
Hi Jacqueline and Cristina

si, teniamo le dita incrociate, speriamo che il concerto non venga cancellato, hai visto il concerto di Monaco è stato cancellato!
Dopo 25 anni di matrimonio con un italiano, tu Jacqueline sei anche un po' italiana! ti piace il nostro paese?
Grazie per le foto sono bellissime e il video è veramente divertente!
ciao tanti cari saluti Silvy

We cross our fingers and I hope to meet you Cris at the concert. The German date has been cancelled unfortunately!
Jacqueline, thanks for your beautiful photos and for the video, it's very funny! After 25 years married with an italian, you're italian as well, do you like our country?

ciao Silvy XX
Dearest Silvy,

Your more than welcome lol for the pictures. And yes my 3 kids are also italian so I am also half Italian lol. If I like Italié?
Yes I do a lot and it is always nice that you can understand everyone around you. If we went to the lake off Garda there are always a lot of Germans and France etc but to speak the dialect from the south off italia is to strange because I am blond for the Italians over there lol.
And the pasta?????MMMMHHH I love it and lucky I can cook very well italian myself lol...lucky me.

Di niente per le foto lol. Si il mio 3 figli essi Italiai anche echo I'o sono anche messo Italiana lol...Mi piace Italia?
Si mi piace molto perche ho capito tutto le gente. Perche in Lago di Garda dove andato sempre cé molto L'englesi e tedesci..etc.Ma per parlare anche il dialect del Puglia e molto strano per ill L''italiani di qua lol
E pasta????Mmmmmhhh mi piace molto/ti amo lol...Speriamo anchio lo so come fare il cusinare l'italiano...

Tanti baci e amore/many kisses and love Jacqueline xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service