I got the following information from MBC today and wanted to pass it on.  Also there will not be an event in CT.  If you have any questions, please email Andrena at andrena@michaelboltoncharities.com. 

The First Annual Michael Bolton and Dave Mason

Benefit Concert & Celebrity Golf Classic

Sunday, September 26th, 2010

Ojai Valley Inn & Spa

Ojai, California

Event Information & Sponsorship Opportunities

The 1st Annual Michael Bolton and Dave Mason Benefit Concert and Celebrity Golf Classic will take place on Sunday, September 26th at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, an historic resort featuring luxury accommodations, a championship golf course and Spa Ojai.

We will tee off at 9:00 a.m. at the world-class Ojai Country Club, one of the first great golf courses in California. Later that evening Michael and Dave will perform with their great bands and surprise musical guests. The evening will include a cocktail/dinner reception, silent and live auctions.

Your support will make it possible for The Michael Bolton Charities, established in 1993 to assist children and women at risk, to continue our funding to numerous agencies.

A portion of the proceeds from our event will benefit two local organizations:

Yoga Blue, Inc., a non-profit organization established in 2009 in Ojai by Winifred Wilson, whose mission is dedicated to teaching yoga to people in recovery from substance abuse, other self-destructive behaviors and domestic violence.

The Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program at Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles. The hospital has been treating the most seriously ill and injured in Los Angeles for more than a century and is known throughout the United States and around the world for its leadership in pediatric and adolescent health.

MICHAEL BOLTON AND DAVE MASON

CELEBRITY GOLF CLASSIC & BENEFIT CONCERT

Sponsorship Opportunities

PLATINUM SPONSOR - $50,000

Includes:

Three (3) foursomes in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Twelve (12) tickets to the awards reception following golf

Six (6) overnight hotel accommodations on Sunday, September 26, 2010

Twelve (12) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

VIP seating at the Benefit Concert

Twelve (12) VIP Gifts

Private group photo with Michael Bolton and Dave Mason

Twelve (12) tickets to private VIP After Party Reception

Sponsor Name Identification:

Sponsor’s Name will appear prominently in all advertising and promotional materials produced in connection with the event

Preferred name placement on golf banner hung at tournament and on signage at awards reception

Recognition in Commemorative Event Program

Back Cover Color Ad in Event Program

Recognition by Host at Benefit Concert

A banner and tee sign with company name and logo with primary placement on course

GOLD SPONSOR - $25,000

Includes:

Two (2) foursomes in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Eight (8) tickets to the awards reception immediately following golf

Four (4) overnight hotel accommodations on Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eight (8) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

Premiere seating at the Benefit Concert

Eight (8) premiere gifts

Private group photo with Michael Bolton and Dave Mason

Eight (8) tickets to private VIP After Party Reception

Sponsor’s Name will appear prominently in all advertising and promotional materials produced in connection with the event

Preferred name placement on golf banner hung at tournament and on signage at awards reception

Full Page Black & White Ad in Event Program

Recognition by the MC at the golf awards reception

Recognition by Michael Bolton at Benefit Concert

Tee Sign on Course

SILVER SPONSOR - $10,000

Includes:

One (1) foursomes in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Four (4) tickets to the awards reception following golf

Four (4) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

Preferred seating at the Benefit Concert

Four (4) Preferred Gifts

Four (4) tickets to a private VIP After Party Reception

Placement on golf banner hung at tournament and on signage at awards reception

Half-Page ad in Event Program

BENEFIT SPONSOR - $5,000

Six (6) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

Six (6) commemorative gifts

Premier seating at the Benefit Concert

Half-Page ad in Commemorative Event Program

GOLF FOURSOME - $5,000

One (1) foursome in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Four (4) tickets to the awards reception following golf

Half-Page Ad in Commemorative Event Program

INDIVIDUAL BENEFIT CONCERT TICKET - $500

· One ticket to the VIP reception and Benefit Concert

INDIVIDUAL GOLFER - $650

· One individual golf playing spot and awards reception following golf

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust
The very best in all of us
Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 7636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail and the booklet is fantastic....what a great a beautiful idea but can I ask you is there any way that you can possibly purchase a copy ????   I know it is going out to those on their mailing list and you can download it but I would love to have a copy....anything Andrena can maybe set up .....like a donation for a copy ????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very nice Gail. Thanks for posting for everyone to enjoy. The booklet is beautiful and poignant!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Has anyone ordered tickets from Andrena?  I ordered mine, but forgot to ask when they will be mailed or where the seats are.

Diane :)

Just received this:

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7XeG3U3_lH8SAUVPXe9WXXWdoMyFHSZftl7sPJO8a21HkesDtZA2WeSDD_Zym3W4RekN3qA9EPAlJ-bH-SXlNbKg9pm15DfDU9g5KbwMevG9Cjz9tsqSv_KSxTr5VIsfi-lPbXZTVY=

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7XeG3U3_lHJXIa3QstZbpMGDC4OQTaRCtM0FU779il2f53Lmb6ar94iDami28_b-bp5KaswA6w-14R7veMZu9ycws6O9KBjw-cbEKfmkvFTmbKEeUfK9l5vncM_JlZQO4BIzWtoHm8bvKU0ikG_V3bg-v-fDLyL

THE MICHAEL BOLTON CHARITIES TO HOST SECOND ANNUAL BENEFIT CONCERT DURING THE 2012 TRAVELERS CHAMPIONSHIP AT THE BUSHNELL

CROMWELL, Conn., May 9, 2012 - Travelers Championship officials today announced that GRAMMY® award winning singer/songwriter Michael Bolton will return to Connecticut to support this year's tournament. Bolton, who will compete in the Travelers Celebrity Pro-Am on Wednesday, June 20, will also perform a benefit concert at The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts to raise funds for The Michael Bolton Charities for Children & Women at Risk. Bolton will be joined by Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Dave Mason and Ben E. King, and singer/keyboardist Bill Champlin, formerly of Chicago, on Tuesday, June 19, at 7:30 p.m.

"We look forward to having Michael Bolton return to the Travelers Championship," said Travelers Championship Tournament Director Nathan Grube. "The tournament is pleased to partner with Michael to continue to build awareness and funds for The Michael Bolton Charities, which is celebrating its 20th year. This concert is just one of many unique ways that the tournament continues to support charities in the region."

Michael Bolton has
won multiple GRAMMY® awards for "Best Male Vocalist,"
selling more than 53 million records with nine No.1 hit singles, earned a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and has been recognized with countless other honors.  He has sung with legends including Luciano Pavarotti and Ray Charles; written songs with star musicians like Bob Dylan and Lady Gaga; penned hits for over 100 diverse artists, including Barbra Streisand and KISS; played guitar with B.B. King; and had his music recorded on a song by Hip Hop superstars Jay-Z and Kanye West. Bolton continues to write and record new songs each year, all while touring every continent around the world.

"The Michael Bolton Charities serves as an instrument of compassion to give to those less fortunate -- those children and women who deserve a chance for a better life," Michael Bolton said.

The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc. (MBC) was founded in 1993 and is based in his home state of Connecticut. The major focus of The MBC is the critical issue of violence against women. Since its inception, more than $10 million has been raised from contributions and net income from special events, benefiting more than 100 organizations in cities across the country that support children and women at risk of poverty, abuse, neglect, homelessness and domestic violence. Celebrating its 20th anniversary year, more information is available at
www.michaelboltoncharities.com

Tickets for the Michael Bolton & Friends Benefit Concert can be purchased starting at $28 and are available now at www.bushnell.org or by calling the box office at (860) 987-5900. To purchase VIP tickets or sponsorships, please contact The Michael Bolton Charities at (203) 483-6463.

###

About the Travelers Championship

As the only PGA TOUR event in the Northeast in early summer, the Travelers Championship is one of the region's premier sporting events. The tournament proudly supports the PGA TOUR Tradition of Giving Back by donating 100 percent of net proceeds to charities. The event is sponsored by Travelers, a leading provider of property casualty insurance for home, auto and business. Travelers has been doing business in the community for more than 150 years, and today has more than 7,000 employees in Connecticut. The Official Property Casualty Insurance Provider of the PGA TOUR, Travelers has been a sponsor of this event each year since its inception in 1952, becoming title sponsor in 2007. Complete details are available on
www.TravelersChampionship.com.

Contact

For more information on the Benefit Concert, please contact Bernard Kavaler,
kavalerb@gmail.com - (860) 729-3021

Thanks Gail! 

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for posting Gail .....great article and I love the photo that has been chosen !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the info Gail :)

Kathy and LAFD 

Just for fun...if you are going to the Hartford concert and/or golf event post here so we will all know who is there.

I will be at both..Gail

See ya at both Gail. Looking forward to it again this year!

I must apologize for putting the same article over in the Tour thread Robin as you have here Gail about the concert at the Bushnell.....I did read that article, I promise you, and yet when I saw it on the Traveler's website I couldn't remember having seen it......OMG this 61 lark is getting to me....things I am forgetting and stupid stuff I am doing..... maybe this week I can put it down to the heatwave we have here in Scotland......just not used to it and it is frying my brain.....do you think I would get away with that excuse ????? LOL.    Can I ask though if you ever see me doing something stupid like that again ....PLEASE tell me !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, no worries!!!

I will be there in spirit ladies! Does that count????? LOL Really wish I was though :(  As I say .....always next time!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service