I got the following information from MBC today and wanted to pass it on.  Also there will not be an event in CT.  If you have any questions, please email Andrena at andrena@michaelboltoncharities.com. 

The First Annual Michael Bolton and Dave Mason

Benefit Concert & Celebrity Golf Classic

Sunday, September 26th, 2010

Ojai Valley Inn & Spa

Ojai, California

Event Information & Sponsorship Opportunities

The 1st Annual Michael Bolton and Dave Mason Benefit Concert and Celebrity Golf Classic will take place on Sunday, September 26th at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, an historic resort featuring luxury accommodations, a championship golf course and Spa Ojai.

We will tee off at 9:00 a.m. at the world-class Ojai Country Club, one of the first great golf courses in California. Later that evening Michael and Dave will perform with their great bands and surprise musical guests. The evening will include a cocktail/dinner reception, silent and live auctions.

Your support will make it possible for The Michael Bolton Charities, established in 1993 to assist children and women at risk, to continue our funding to numerous agencies.

A portion of the proceeds from our event will benefit two local organizations:

Yoga Blue, Inc., a non-profit organization established in 2009 in Ojai by Winifred Wilson, whose mission is dedicated to teaching yoga to people in recovery from substance abuse, other self-destructive behaviors and domestic violence.

The Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program at Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles. The hospital has been treating the most seriously ill and injured in Los Angeles for more than a century and is known throughout the United States and around the world for its leadership in pediatric and adolescent health.

MICHAEL BOLTON AND DAVE MASON

CELEBRITY GOLF CLASSIC & BENEFIT CONCERT

Sponsorship Opportunities

PLATINUM SPONSOR - $50,000

Includes:

Three (3) foursomes in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Twelve (12) tickets to the awards reception following golf

Six (6) overnight hotel accommodations on Sunday, September 26, 2010

Twelve (12) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

VIP seating at the Benefit Concert

Twelve (12) VIP Gifts

Private group photo with Michael Bolton and Dave Mason

Twelve (12) tickets to private VIP After Party Reception

Sponsor Name Identification:

Sponsor’s Name will appear prominently in all advertising and promotional materials produced in connection with the event

Preferred name placement on golf banner hung at tournament and on signage at awards reception

Recognition in Commemorative Event Program

Back Cover Color Ad in Event Program

Recognition by Host at Benefit Concert

A banner and tee sign with company name and logo with primary placement on course

GOLD SPONSOR - $25,000

Includes:

Two (2) foursomes in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Eight (8) tickets to the awards reception immediately following golf

Four (4) overnight hotel accommodations on Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eight (8) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

Premiere seating at the Benefit Concert

Eight (8) premiere gifts

Private group photo with Michael Bolton and Dave Mason

Eight (8) tickets to private VIP After Party Reception

Sponsor’s Name will appear prominently in all advertising and promotional materials produced in connection with the event

Preferred name placement on golf banner hung at tournament and on signage at awards reception

Full Page Black & White Ad in Event Program

Recognition by the MC at the golf awards reception

Recognition by Michael Bolton at Benefit Concert

Tee Sign on Course

SILVER SPONSOR - $10,000

Includes:

One (1) foursomes in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Four (4) tickets to the awards reception following golf

Four (4) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

Preferred seating at the Benefit Concert

Four (4) Preferred Gifts

Four (4) tickets to a private VIP After Party Reception

Placement on golf banner hung at tournament and on signage at awards reception

Half-Page ad in Event Program

BENEFIT SPONSOR - $5,000

Six (6) Tickets to the VIP Reception and Benefit Concert on Sunday evening

Six (6) commemorative gifts

Premier seating at the Benefit Concert

Half-Page ad in Commemorative Event Program

GOLF FOURSOME - $5,000

One (1) foursome in the golf tournament paired with a celebrity

Four (4) tickets to the awards reception following golf

Half-Page Ad in Commemorative Event Program

INDIVIDUAL BENEFIT CONCERT TICKET - $500

· One ticket to the VIP reception and Benefit Concert

INDIVIDUAL GOLFER - $650

· One individual golf playing spot and awards reception following golf

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust
The very best in all of us
Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 7636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, thanks for posting your finds and describing pictures. Hopefully, Kathy will come in to give us a report. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Before Kathy puts her review of the MBC event in Reno in in the Tour thread I would like to put a little review in here and it is something that concerns Tom and Ashley Hayes, for Tom and I were having a conversation tonight when he mentioned this particular story to me, so I asked him if he minded if I brought it over here and I also checked with Kathy just in case she was intending to make it part of her review, she is not, so I would like to share this story with you all now.

The story concerns a friend of Ashley's called Amber who, when she was just 15 developed bone cancer but went through all the treatments necessary of chemotherapy and radiation and became a survivor but, unfortunately now, at the age of 20, she has developed leukaemia and she requires a bone marrow transplant.  Amber is in hospital and Tom and Ashley visited with her prior to going to Reno and Ashley, surprise, surprise, started talking about the weekend and about seeing Michael Bolton to which Amber replied that she loves Michael's voice;  a plot was then formed in Tom's mind which, on the Saturday night, he put into action and Tom's plot has resulted in a photo which he and Ashley are going to take to Amber tonight and that photo contains a message from Michael which says:  "Get well Amber, Love forever Michael Bolton"  and Michael also told Ashley to tell Amber that he sends her a big hug and a kiss and I am absolutely certain that will bring one huge smile to that little girl's face, as is Tom, and I hope it can give her, if not a whole load, at least a little ounce of strength to face what she has to face.   Tom also expressed his thoughts on what Michael had done and so I quote:  "Wow, what a guy he is and this is why we love him so much.  He is a real person and his heart is full of love for others"  and all I can say to that is; Amen Tom, Amen !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for sharing this lovely story Sylvia...AWWWWWW How thoughtful MB is and yes MB is the BEST!!!! I sure hope that brings Amber a whole lot of happiness..That's so sweet of them to do this for Amber....

Thanks again for posting for Tom and Ashley.

Robin in MD:)

Sylvia:

I can't read this and not post something.  Wow, I sure hope Amber is doing okay with her hospital stay and upcoming bone marrow transplant.  It takes a lot of strength and courage to go through what she is going through and at such a young age.  Thoughts and prayers and good health to Amber! 

Now Michael, yes, what a great guy!  I hope the photo and big hug and kiss will be just what Amber needs during this time.  How thoughtful of Tom and Ashley to share this story with Michael.  I do hope it brings a smile to Amber!

Thanks, Sylvia!

Diane

That was very sweet of Michael to do especially because security said NO signatures. It took Tom a several minutes to tell the story but thankfully he wasn't interrupted!!!! Michael wrote her a sweet message also :)))))  Best wishes to you Miss Amber!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To share with you all a picture I have got from Paul Williams and it is of himself with Michael and I believe at the MBC event as that was what he was tweeting about.    Paul is the Paul Williams the singer/songwriter and a friend of Michael's .....hope you all enjoy picture no matter where it was taken and at least it is definitely new because you can spot MB's new haircut !!! :)

Yes Sylvia that would be from the MBC event. I forgot to put in my review and then added later that Paul Williams did sing and he sang Rainbow Connection and it was just after Lisa Swayse gave Bill Mcnamee his award. Definitely a tear jerker at the time!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy because I tweeted Paul to ask him for permission to use the picture and he obviously tweeted back and said yes of course and then I thanked him and came on here to put picture in and then thought, I never checked with him that it was definitely at the MBC event because I was just assuming it was because in his tweet he was congratulating Michael on the 20th Anniversary of MBC so thanks for confirming my assumption.....wrong to assume though....another lesson taught, hopefully !!!! LOL.

Np problem Wee Papparazzi!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Another nom de plume !!!!! ROFL   Quite like that one.....got a little bit of flair to it !!! LOL

Hopefully this link works...here are some pictures of attendees at the MBC event...not sure who took the pics but fun scrolling through

http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=J7&Dato=20121114&...

Thanks Gail. I recognized one gal we all know that has attended for years, that's Paula.  Thanks for sharing..was fun scrolling thru them.

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service