Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi girls, well first Kathy, I'm glad you're catching up on messages altogether sweetie. Sylvia, I've been saying for a long time that this site should come with instructions, PM'ed admin with no reply. I did add to Joy's instructions in the "hints and tips" thread in the "off topic" section to get E-mails when new threads are started. I was thinking that when you post welcome messages to new members, you might want to direct them to that thread. Just a thought. Now Joy, you're very welcome sweetie. Check what I've added to your instructions and it's just as easy as yours, but of course, people have to know about it. Take care girls and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Sorry, I am getting a bit mixed up here......if someone starts a new thread you get an e-mail notification that that thread has been started, surely ??????    Did you not all get an e-mail when I started the Humana Challenge Golf thread the other week because if you didn't then there is something seriously wrong with the website......that has nothing to do with the way it is set up, there is something technically wrong if you do not get notified and it was raised once before about not getting e-mails and it was not long after I joined that I remember the question being raised   I get notifications all the time if someone starts a new thread.   Once I go into that thread it is up to me if I follow it or not....that is different BUT you must get notified of any new threads.   How do you find out about blogs that have been added to main page ???????   I get e-mail notifications on them too.   If I get e-mail notifications on everything why doesn't everyone yet you are saying you don't ......something wrong and a matter I would say that has to be looked into.  

Sylvie I'll need a "contents" list soon.....LOL  for I put out three links so far but think I will add that one because I have changed message and missed out a lot of the "gobbledegook" I had in it.....right, I am away to change because there are new members

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, when I first explored the Beta site and forum 3 years ago, I clicked on "follow" to everything I wanted: new threads, new blogs, events  and specific threads. I frankly have no clue if the site has changed since, but this was my understanding of it. I did get an alert for your new thread, but I don't always get them, because of an intermittent  glitch in the system. I've mentionned it to Gail once or twice, but she doesn't know what the problem is, so I've learned to work around it. If alerts get more scarce, I just do the rounds from the "all discussions" page. I'm sure that if more people knew how the forum works, we'd have more traffic here. Not everyone is adventurous enough to click on all shiny buttons and explore and many just don't have time. Sylvia, through the years, we've come across fans who didn't even know they had a profile page! I don't know what else to say except: c'est la vie! Good luck with your welcome message and God bless you to try to help everyone. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

After I put in above comment I thought of something and have been in to check and am just wondering if this is where the problem lies for have any of you ever gone into your "settings" in your page and clicked on "e-mails" where you then stipulate, in the boxes provided, if you want to receive e-mail notification about the different options they give you for one of those is if someone starts a new discussion and that comes under the heading "messages from Michael Bolton" .....just a thought girls because I remembered I had gone in there when I joined.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

That is what I have to do Sylvia and Sylvie has sent me some info on that so I will be trying all the suggestions. And no Sylvia I did not get an email about Humana as I found it on my own :) Had NO internet all day until 10 tonight so I will try that tomorrow. Thanks for all the help ladies!!! :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I didn't think you got email notifications till you post in a thread, then it will from THEN ON email you...I don't get them for threads I am not a part of till I post in them. I search the site at times and find new theads..Just my 2 cents but I never get them and never have until I've posted in a thread on here.. Hope that helps..

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, about my settings, the only thing I'm not getting, according to my settings, are messages when new members sign up, because I don't want that. When I first went in there, to my knowledge, everything was checked, so it was an "opt out" situation. Talk to the webmaster, I don't know what else to tell you. I have written to the webmaster in the past, for my intermittent problem but nothing changed. The site isn't perfect Sylvia, but it's workable. Plus, it's the only site I've  had full access to, with minor problems so I don't really want to rock the boat. You know sweetie, you've had to conquer this site little by little, so as long as we can all help as best we can by having people benefit from our experience, I feel it helps with the community aspect and as my friend says: we're all gonna make it to Xmas at the same time. Nutshell: don't sweat it! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

OK, I went into MY SETTINGS................everything is checked! Except "Turn off all emails" of course!!
Sylvia, I didn't get an email about the Humana Challenge Golf Thread.
And I have always ONLY gotten emails when a thread that I started or that I commented on has new comments.  I NEVER have gotten emails about new threads.  I just figured that's the way it's always been.  I would stumble across them, or look through them if I had some extra time.  But I would miss a lot as just to keep up with the threads that I am involved with take up lots of time. So yes, this is a problem.  Other Bolton Buddies have been great sending me pm's about something, but if not I would miss important things.
Joy
NJ

All I will say is you cannot be unique Joy so how many others are there ???   How many threads have you missed because for starters I have done MB's golf ones for the last couple of years, the comp there and when he played at Pebble Beach.   Do you know about the Miscellany thread I started ???    If you don't get notifications and Kathy apparently doesn't and I believe you can see quite clearly that there are others that don't.......ever thought about this thread, for there are some "regulars" that don't come in here......so what do new members get informed about  ??     The only other question I have is do you get notification about blogs ???   

I get notified about every new thread; don't believe I was at beginning, when I joined, and that was how I thought of Settings because I really thought I had changed something in there, maybe not, but I do remember saying in a thread that I hadn't been notified about it and we had quite a discussion then but I cannot remember what thread as it was back in 2010 and after that I wasn't aware of any problems whatsoever....didn't get notified that anyone had done anything on my behalf but I certainly from then have always received notification.   Just another little pointer that then comes up because of that is maybe how it appears that I am everywhere and putting in too many comments because of course when I see a new thread I do, what to me is a common courtesy, I go in and look at what someone has taken the time and trouble to put in  and a lot of the times I answer them but of course a lot then disappear into archive because no one else comes in but how can they if they have never been notified.   Wonder too Sylvie if that is why we got such a "large" response to thread on Resolutions that we started .....because no one, unless they stumbled upon, knows about it ???????

I have had my tuppence worth and all I will end on is to say Joy that did you hear Michael had a fantastic time at the golf because in his first two rounds he ended up lying equal first in the amateur field and yesterday, which was their last round, he came in in 3rd position and that from an overall field of 156 players and believe that is his best showing ever in a competition......the boy played out of his skin !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I agree with Joy: it’s the way it’s always been. How you get notified with every new thread, I’ll never know, but since you follow everything, who knows... You might want to check what I’ve added to the “Hints & tips” thread. Concerning new members, I would think they’d dbe notified when someone posts on their page, if they haven’t changed their settings. About our resolution thread, ask the French girls where they heard or read about it. Well, all I can say is keep up the good work on notifying new members Sylvia and thanks for your initiative! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,  (And Sylvia Wee One!)

I do and have always gotten emails when someone posts a message on my page.  And I get an email when someone sends me a pm. 

Joy

Ok..Joy you are in the same boat as me with lack of new notifications. I don't want to beat a dead horse...but...I have figured it out with the 2 Syls help!!!! LOL I followed both of your directions and here is or was my problem. The box at the very bottom of the page says...follow - email me with new posts...or something like that so I THOUGHT that is the way it should remain because when I hit the box it then says...unfollow - don't email me new posts. Is this ridiculous or what???? As Sylvia would say...numpty me!!!! I apologize for this colossal waste of time ROFL!!!! Needless to say I have CLICKED on the box and now it says...unfollow - don't send me new messages. Sounds like an oxymoron but I have done that for each of the 7 main discussions. Now I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your patience :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service