Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One last thing...sorry...the way it has "always been" for me is that you only get notified if and after you post on a thread But..first you had to stumble upon that thread. How many of you have read someone saying... "I just found this thread"? Well it is because they didn't know to click that box on the bottom of the page :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

Yea, you did it!

Joy

"By George, I think she's got it!!"

Miracles do happen Joy...ROFL!!! Cute icon also of a vintage movie poster of My Fair Lady with the quote "By George, I think she's got ot!!"  lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Sylvia,
It seems to me a lot of us are in the same boat as I am.  I noticed Robin MD posted the same thing as me.
I did find your Miscellany Thread just by going through the forum one time but not by an email.  I tell you I only find out about them by hunting for them, unless someone here pm's me. 
Where are blogs?  Never even heard about them at all!!  And I've been here for about 3 years now.
And yes I heard about how great MB did at golf, came in 3rd! Wow, he must be happy! But I only heard about that as I am signed up on Google for Michael Bolton alerts.
Joy
NJ

Hi Joy, as I've told Sylvia, check my latest posts on the "hints & tips" thread in the "Off topic" section for instructions on how to get alerts. The blogs are the "News" section on the main page. For example: "The soul of it all part 4" and such. There are a few posted on the main page, but you can click on "view all", which will have a longer list of titles and the "follow" process is the same. Good luck sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Kathy, you did it girl! :D You're absolutely right: a lot of fans say they just found such and such thread. Unfortunately Kathy, as I've said earlier, anyone can figure it out, we just need more hours in a day, which is why, people who have more time can have others benefit from their experience. I was so happy when I joined here that I had full access, that I left pretty much no stone unterned. It took me a while but I did it. Anyway, glad to hear the instructions helped and  I guess you'll see the difference when more discussions get started and the site is busier. Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes Sylvie...I will be sure to announce my first new thread alert!!! I know they exist because another forum member sent me one they had received when someone started a new thread and I have never seen such an email. It actually stated the person's name and said so and so has started a new thread and then where you could find it. So the trick is in clicking that bottom box even though it seems so odd to leave it saying "unfollow - don't email me with new messages". Seems confusing to me...nothing new :) Now Joy and Robin Md can do the same thing and lets hope it works for all of us!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I truly don't want emails about all the stuff on here. I usually go to the site anyway..I would rather just get them in threads I choose so I'm leaving my settings as they are. I am on the site enough daily to see what's new in each section. It doesn't take long..Thanks tho..

Robin in MD :)

Wow, I got my first email that someone commented on a blog post! Shock!!

Don't know how that happened as I didn't change my settings.

Joy

NJ

Hi Joy, that usually happens if you've posted on one yourself: it works the same as discussion threads. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Well well ladies I received my first notification of a new thread!!!!!! It is from a Canadian fan named Leslie who just RECEIVED her book Soul of it All!!!! Says she has it in hand....omg....lucky fan. That was news definitely worth hearing. Crazy how different locations release cd's and books!! Enjoy Leslie!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, good to hear what you did worked! I really don't get it about Leslie: I'm guessing amazon.ca made a mistake... We seldom order from ".ca" because ".com" is cheaper... Go figure. Well, only 5 days to go Kathy so it's all good. Thanks for sharing your good news sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service