Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, I was led on EBay by shiny Bolton objects and came across this baby:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIGHTMARE-COUNTY-VHS-1984-SEAN-MacGREGOR-/2...

This is the VHS of the movie “Nightmare County”, formerly known as “November Children”, in which Michael and his band Joy sang and played 4 songs in 1971. As Michael says: it’s a collector’s item. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Thanks for that information Sylvie and just wished my VCR still worked but Michael broke it last time he was in UK !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

OK ladies, I just had to put this on here!
To funny!!!
Item from the UK, ships Worldwide
I LOVE MICHAEL BOLTON PILLOWCASE WITH RED HEART
Item condition:
Brand New
Time left:
28d 18h (Aug 18, 2014 05:45:53 PDT)
3 available
Price:
GBP 8.99
ApproximatelyUS $15.34

Thanks for that one Joy and I did see it on the UK site but didn't fancy it....lol   In actual fact I'm waiting on a couple of white sweatshirts arriving any day......looking forward to having Michael sitting on my chest.....LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to bring to your attention that the “Bah bah bah” single from Joy is again available on EBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Psych-45-Joy-Bah-Bah-Bah-Epic-10528-M...

It’s a little pricier  than usual $20.99, but it’s still a collectible.  The seller is in Florida, ships worldwide and has 100% positive feedback. Not sure how much time is left on the auction, but thought I’d pass it on. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: I just rechecked it and it's "buy it now".

Thanks for that information Sylvie !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Hi everyone, I was just doddling on EBay and found not 1, not 2 but 3 copies of the Joy “Bah bha bha” 45 available! They range from $20 to $40. I didn’t check shipping and seller details, but this is the link to the search result page:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Jack+Sparrow+12+doll&_from...

Happy shopping to those who still don’t own it! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone, while doddling on EBay, I found a Pal  VHS of the movie "Nightmare County" a/k/a "November Children, which contains the  4 Joy songs, I believe was originally released in 1971. The seller is from Italy  and the price is about $35, but this is a serious rarety for anyone interested!
That's it for now. Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie  Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service