Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Juliet, I know sweetheart, but the money just isn't there. I wish I could but I can't. Oh I know, I've checked out the listings for the UK fan reception, I don't know why though... :D Thanks anyway sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ha Ha!! Sylvie,

I dont know about being an expert!! It's more like stubborn!! I cannot leave ebay without ensuring that I've found what it is I'm looking for. It's like I'm crazed!! Ha Ha!!

I will certainly post on here if I find anything interesting that I dont need for my collection or to auction or raffle off.

Love Jennifer XX

Juliet,

Yes, absolutely............I am not going to post any "autographed" items.   I wouldn't trust that they are authentic.  I posted the one 8X10 photo and noted COPY so everyone knows.  Thanks for pointing out to everyone that "buyer beware" on that issue.

Joy

I was sorting out some boxes today that had been packed away in a cupboard a couple of years ago and what do I find?

Only some more autographed items  that I aquired backstage a few years ago!!

I will be adding these to the auction items once I've photographed them.

I cant believe I'd forgotten about them!!

Love Jennifer XX

PS I do agree with Juliet, there are some decidely dodgy 'autographs' on ebay right now. I've emailed a couple of people to advise them that they are so obviously not genuine and they insist that they were signed by Michael in their prescence, but I doubt that very much, very much indeed. They were signed by a Michael, but definately, NOT  'our' Michael!!

All of the signed items in our auction are 100% genuine and most were signed in either mine or mine and Juliets prescence.I give you my personal assurance and 100% guarantee their authenticity.

Hi Everyone,

On the items I won in my first journey through eBay - fridge magnet and keychain - they arrived this morning and are beautiful.......as you all know me by now do not think following will surprise anyone in the slightest - I was so thrilled at having won my first bid that I sent an e-mail to the seller explaining that that had been my first step into eBay in bidding on his item and that I had, in fact, only gained access to the internet in November and, although nearly 60  I feel like I am going on 6 and back at school doing my homework.......so, when my wee envelope arrived this morning - was I not one surprised little girl - for not only did it contain my fridge magnet and keychain BUT  -  "the legend of our time : the man the music the maestro : Michael Bolton  -  written on a beautiful pen and have a guess what ....another e-mail will be sent to the seller.....WOW could this be the start of something .................................!!!!     Yeh, me getting arrested for stalking a seller on eBay  !!!!  LOL.

I also put in a bid on a video I wanted and, the other day, I received an e-mail from eBay saying I had been out bidded but last night I got another e-mail saying I had won the bid - guess the other bidder withdrew - so now I am waiting on my video !! - excited, or what !!!

Can I just say I do not know if two sites on eBay but, items I was looking at, and items I have won are coming from sellers in the UK - granted when I went into eBay using Joy's link I appeared to be in one geared for the States market  but even that picture that Joy pointed out to me, and which I went in and looked at, is in fact from a UK seller - postage free in the UK - who will sell worldwide, with the incurrence of postage then !   Jennifer can I just say to you that I spotted some pictures with "authentic signatures" - my *** !!!!!!!!!! - when did Michael Bolton start signing his name like that !!!!!!!!!!  :))  BUYER beware !!!!!!!!! :)     See, even I might not be just as stupid as I look......and nobody, but nobody answer that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

You all know me and photos :-

£2.45 was what they cost me !!!!  I am pleased !!!!! VBG.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, so glad to hear your first and second EBay experiences were so successful! These days, luck seems to follow you around, doesn’t it? Are you sure you don’t have a little Irish blood? :D I was just telling Kathy that she should, or maybe we should get some lottery-ticket buying hints from you! lol Sylvia, you need to check these things like item location, shipping cost, seller feedback sweetie, otherwise you might get unpleasant  surprises. Just be careful on EBay, okay? Wow, I never knew those pens existed: I have a mug and a shirt that say that… Sylvia, you go girl: a positive attitude will get you a lot in life and good PR with sellers too. Man, I miss EBay… BTW, you look great to me! Lol Take care sweetie and enjoy your MB stuff! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The UK fans used to sell these pens at the Fan Reception in CT. All the proceeds were donated to MBC and another charity in the UK. I have 4 or 5 of them in different colors!

Hugs, Anna

Hi Anna,

Thanks for that bit of information - very interesting to know......as I said I was delighted to get it as an extra wee present !! :)  Thanks Anna !   :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

Congrats on your new eBay experience!  It can be fun, but also VERY addicting!  Don't go crazy, you could spend a lot of money.  And like Sylvie B. says BEFORE you bid: check the seller's feedback, look at how much the postage is, is it from the US or UK?  I have the fridge magnet also.  I had to order it from the UK, no one in the states had any of MB.  It took over a month to get it, not the buyers fault, just that shipping takes so long.  I am sure you can read some "how to" or "help" sections on the site to learn about eBay. 

Joy x :) X

I've not had any issues buying or selling on EBAY back when I was involved in it, I don't do much of it anymore.. Most times it's common sense when it comes to buying and checking out the sellers info etc...It's like anything else online these days.  Have fun and good luck finding things you want for a good price!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for sharing this Sylvia....really great that you got them!!!

Helena...xx..

Just a few words of advice when e-bay buying and checking a sellers feedback rating.

You must always check their feedback as a seller because some sellers boost their ratings by buying lots of items before selling anything. My feedback rating is 989 but the majority of that is through buying but some is from selling although I have a 100% rating so buyers know I can be trusted.

Always physically read the feedback for a seller and do not be put off if a seller has a less than 100% feedback as some people leave negative feedback as a hobby and moan about stupid things.

Never buy anything expensive from a seller with a low feedback score because they can have this knack of deleting their account and dissappearing with your money!

Check postage prices first before placing a bid as some sellers sell for a low price buy make their money on the postage.

Check where the item is coming from and check whether the postage will be higher to your location.

If you are buying more than one item from a buyer, before paying, always ask if the ywill combine postage.They wont think you are being cheeky because thats what e-bay is all about.

If an item comes in more than one colour or size, complete the message section on the payment form to advise them of your chosen colour/size etc..

Postage is not just the cost of posting the items. some sellers price in the box, paper to wrap it, petrol to drive to post office, time taken to take the item etc..etc..

Follow these simple rules and you will be fine.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service