Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,

I know all the advice is for ANYONE who is thinking about going onto eBay but I must just say thank you very much indeed for all the advice and comments that have been directed to me and that have also been put in a general capacity !!!

I know only too well that some of you are absolutely terrified at what the "wee one" might get up to and your concern, thoughtfulness and caring attitude is very much appreciated and I promise I won't go over £1,000 for a picture of Michael, might for the frame to put a picture in but, not for the picture - got too many already !!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I really do, genuinely, mean it - thank you very much indeed for ALL your advice and I will take it on board - promise !!!!  :) 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

You are most welcome Sylvia.

Incidentally, another good site where you might find Michael items but without the need to bid is www.gumtree.com  and you can specify the location that you wish to search ie Essex, Aberdeen, Manchester,  etc.. I saw a few cd's and posters on the site nearest to me.

There are tons of auction sites on the internet, but of course ebay.co.uk and .com are the most popular and does seem to be one of the safest as far as I am aware anyway.

Having a paypal account is one of the safest methods of transfering money to someone elses accout with out them require your bank details at all. It is not only ebay who use this method, many other sites use it too.

One of the great things about paypal is that if you want to pay me some money, you can do it via a transfer to my paypal account and all you need is my paypal e-mail address! (ie the email address that is linked to me paypal account)  It's great and is immediate payment and very safe. I've used paypal to send money to my friend when she bought us some tickets.

Another great thing about paypal is that it is a seperate accout to your bank and you can leave the money in there to spend on ebay (or other sites) or withdraw it into your bank account.

Love Jennifer XX

Sylvia,

So glad you finally got your MB Tin Collection set!  It is really nice, you will like it. I can just "see" it sitting on one of your dressers/tables along side of some MB photos!! 

Joy

Just a word of advice. this seller only has a feedback of 3 so therefore cannot be guaranteed as a trusted seller. (only 2 of her feedback scores are from selling items and these could easily have been to her friends to build her feedback score)

I appreciate that we all have to start somewhere to gain a seller raiting, so this is just a word of advice to be careful if you are thinking of bidding.

Nice item though.

Love Jennifer XXX

Neat item...anyone still have an 8 track player?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-MICHAEL-BOLOTIN-aka-BOLTON-Every-Day-O...

That's is rare Gail. Nope no 8 track player here!!LOL  Cool find.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Gail, thanks for posting it sweetie. :D I didn’t know if you still collected, that’s why I sent it to you. I don’t have an 8 track player, but it’s a collector’s item so I’d buy it myself if I could. Finances are tight, but I thought I’d offer it to someone. Now here’s one I would love to get my hands on:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Original-Rare-Michael-Bolton-1985-T...

MB fans, this is a, get this: 1985 “Everybody’s crazy” T-shirt! It’s a little on the expensive side, $79.95 but heck, I’d buy it if I had the money! :D I hope someone can take advantage of it. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Very cool t-shirt you found there!  Expensive, but that's what original vintage ones go for these days.  My co-worker had an old Springstein one he never wore, was going to just use it for a rag.  Figured he'd check on ebay.  Sure enough, he listed it and sold it for $95!

Joy

Thanks for putting that on here Gail!  I wasn't sure if anyone was looking at this thread anymore, but I will still add things to it.

This is unique for a collection, but no one can play it! 

Joy

OMG Joy you have made my eyes water.....a Springsteen shirt as a RAG.....I'd have it framed !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know, can you believe it?  Even if it was old and worn out that is just sacrilegious , especially here in New Jersey!!!

Who ever knew this existed? Some type of video screen saver & game? Probably not even compatable with todays computers, but interesting to see this item!
MICHAEL BOLTON-SAID I LOVED YOU...COLUMBIA CSS 61101 MUSIC SCREENER +VIDEO GAMES
Brand New US $20.00

3.5 DISKETTE IS IN FACTORY SEALED LONG BOX AS SHOWN, BOX SHOWS SOME FATIGUE

SCREEN SAVERS MUSIC VIDEO

GAMES & MORE

INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT ON A 3.5" DISKETTE

Package features a clip from a hit music video and offers six programmable screen saver options based on the video. Also includes two interactive video games for hour after hour of fast-paced fun

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service