Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did, I have one :)

I have all these items you are finding today..LOL Where did the years go?? LOL

Robin in MD :)

i was thinking the same thing Robin...mine are all packed away in the top of my closet with almost every video of softball games, tv shows, etc. Can't even play them now because I don't have a vcr anymore!!!LOL  Some aren't very clear either because the recordins back then on your home tvs weren't the best.

Oh I know it Gail!!LOL  Funny to pull them out when looking for footage.   have a cabinet in the corner of the livingroom with a bunch of them in still, all in order..I still have a VCR here I can play them on but quality is poor compared to now..We thought it was great back then tho!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Robin, Gail, and anyone else having the old VCR tapes.

The thing to do is get them transferred over to a DVD. If you know someone who knows how to do that type of thing. I don't think you could get a store (CVS, COSTC ETC) to do it, as it's a copy writed item. But it's a shame to eventually lose the ability to watch those as VCR's go obsolete. And the VCR tapes break and disintegrated over the years. I love to put those old tapes on once every so often and watch them. But some day my VCR will break and I won't be able to.

Joy

I have a DVD/VCR combo macine that I could copy them with. I just don't take the time..It's neat tho how it works.. I have it wired into my DVD recorder for the satellite and anything I have saved on there I can then burn to a DVD also if I want to.. You can still get machines I think to do this..not had to look for one in a few years tho..  Times have changed!!LOL  My dad knows how to fix VHS tapes that break-he used to rent them in his store..before DVD's!!!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hey Gail, if you can't play them any more, I would cheerfully take them off your hands! :D I have a VCR/DVD player combo too but need to get a DVR. We have a store close by that transfers tapes to DVD but they charge 23$ per tape, yikes! I'm just hoping the cost of DVR's goes down some. So yeah, anytime you're ready Gail! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Now you just have to get your very own MB ornament!!

Michael Bolton Ornament "NEW" dated 1996
US $4.99

Cool stuff Joy: I got 2 ornaments! lol Those have been known to go for a high price but also for 1 cent, go figure... :D I think they were originally 30 or 40$ sold by MBC back then. Thanks for sharing sweetie and nice to know you're doing something fun on mother's day... ;D Have a good one sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for information Joy and I will certainly go and check out the ornament !!!! :)    Maybe the catch is Sylvie that the postage rate is excessive.....that is how they make their money and generally can catch you too !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, oh, been there done that my friend, that's why we always ask about shipping to Canada before hand. I bought them so long ago and both were cheap, but a seller I spoke to, said that 2 buyers upped the auction to something like $75 or something so you never know. Take care sweetie. hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I had a number of these too.  They were sold here by Lowes I believe in the Christmas Section...there were several other people as well..the Rock Collection I'm thinking it was called but don't quote me on that!  LOL

Gail,
You remembered correct! Santas Rock Shop Collection! There are quite a few other artist ones on ebay.
Going to check them out and see who they have...............
Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service