Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still have my ornament too..packed away with the Christmas stuff!!! LOL

Robin :)

Sorry, forgot to put the links to the ornaments here:
The bottom one says it only ships to the US, the top one says worldwide. I would check with them for the shipping amount BEFORE you bid.
Joy

I eventually managed to get into the American eBay site.....had quite a bit of difficulty over last few days as it wasn't responding but thought I would come on and tell you that I have purchased the Michael Bolton Ornament and as I felt that the postage rate wasn't too excessive I went for it....postage rate was $11 so maybe a bit much for a Christmas Ornament but then again with that picture of MB can you really put any price on it ?????? LOL.   Thanks for tip Joy !! :)   What I did notice because obviously I had a look through all the pages there are hang of a lot of concert tickets all on sale ....I was most surprised to see them....if they don't sell them all some of MB's concerts are going to have a few empty seats !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

There are usually some tix on Ebay for concerts..I just saw the list and it's not really that many and not unusual...Sometimes people sell old ticket stubs which makes no sense to me..they don't mean a thing if you didn't actually go to the concert!!LOL 

Enjoy the ornament. Mine is packed away somewhere..been years since it's been out to be honest. I do old fashioned stuff on my tree and last few years not even put one up since we've had the house torn up doing painting jobs over the Holidays--maybe this year I'll get it out again..:)

Interesting how these things circle back around eventually on the auction sites!!!

Robin in MD:)

I saw the old concert ticket stubs Robin and I have seen them on the UK site too and as you say....why would you buy them ??? LOL.  I am looking forward to getting my Christmas Ornament and I generally decorate my walls with stuff like that but as my little fibre optic tree is getting past its best I was thinking in getting a real tree this year so.....instead of the fairy at the top of tree it may just be MB as I have a little santa which has arms that open and then close to grip wherever you put him so he could hold onto the tree and the ornament too right at the top.......oh......roll on Christmas !!!!! LOL.

I save all my tickets, especially MB ones! So I guess if I lost one and found one on ebay I might want to buy it for that reason. But like Robin said, if you didn't go to that show, why would you buy the ticket? I would buy an old concert program for all the old pictures, but not a stub.
I am glad Sylvie B. and Sylvia you both got MB ornaments! As long as I know someone is buying or at least looking at the things I find on ebay then I will continue.
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Please do continue Joy, please do for apart from the items you put on here for it gives a little lead into the American site which, I must admit, I am apt to forget about and items on that site are far different from the UK's one for there are far more t-shirts and concert programmes......so keep those little finds coming Joy !!!! :)

Thanks for all of those Joy and I saw on US site.....we sometimes have some on UK one but not as many as you lot but I have got both books and "Drift Away" but thanks again for up date and hope someone can take benefit of your finds !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Joy, that one is on my "to get someday" list, it's a long one! lol Thanks for putting these here sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

When I went in and looked at that link Joy for the tin that was the same seller that I bought it from where it turned out to be a box not a tin and the CD's it contained were not as what had been advertised and it is funny how their advert now says they do not sell to the UK because eBay asked me to give a review, as they do, and I gave an honest one and seller was furious at me and sent me quite a disgusting e-mail which prompted me to report them to eBay whereupon I got a very concillatory e-mail supposedly back from someone else in the company aplogising for their staff member's remarks to me and that that staff member had been removed and I was given a full refund.....so did I complain anymore.....NO !!!! :) 

Just thought I would mention and say to people to be careful and if you take the chance be ready for something other than although they may have changed things by now and it may well be the tin as they advertise, but........!!

The box does have the self same picture Joy but as I said it didn't even contain the three CD's that are advertised or at least ONE of the CD's for "Timeless the Classics" wasn't in it but "That's What Love Is All About" was......how they achieved it I don't know and I asked them that plus mentioned it to eBay because the whole thing was sealed as was each individual CD !!   It is a nice thing to have and I accepted it without making too much of a fuss when I received - I sent an e-mail to the seller at that time pointing out differences but said I accepted product, which I did because I wanted the CD "Soul Provider" as I only had that on vynl but kind of wanted the tin too but I didn't have "That's What Love Is All About" either and therefore accepted it was only when e-Bay asked for review of product and seller and - as you all can rightly assume when you know me - I was honest and said "rubbish" and that was when trouble started !!   As I say it is a good little buy for the price and especially if you don't have any of the CD's but all I really am saying is don't necessarily expect a "tin" !!  Have taken pictures of to let you see what I got and first is of  front, then back, and last one is looking inside box where you can see I have one CD inside........

Hi to all, this is what I've just bought on ebay. It's wonderful, isn't it????

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service