Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh WOW Cristina and lucky you !!! :)))))))    Thanks so much for sharing your buy with us but don't go daft on eBay because you can get carried away with all the MB stuff......I have done it in the past and will probably do it again in the future but there are so many lovely things that you want them all but your softball ball looks terrific especially with MB's signature on.......enjoy your purchase and thanks again for sharing !!! :)))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You're right Sylvia, so many nice objects... To be sincere I bought this because I've nothing personally signed by Michael and I'm sure I won't have so many occasions to meet him personally and have my own autograph. You know that kind of thing as "Guess who were drinking a cappuccino in my favourite bar this morning? Michael Bolton, he signed my cup for me!". Anyway Michael, if you want my favourite bar address just ask, I'll be more than happy to share a cappuccino with you....

Now I'm looking for the 1st book, the secret of the lost kingdom, I've just discovered it and I didn't know he had written a book... poor me!!!!

Cri

Hi Cristina, I'm sure you can find Michael's book on Amazon.com sweetie, either from them or Amazon sellers and they always have them on EBay too. Good luck and have fun reading it: it's really a sweet book. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for info, I've just taken a rapid glance and it's available, so I'll order it. I've also discovered a CD I don't have, Til the end of forever German version!!! Wow, can't wait :)

Have a nice day

Cri

Hi Cristina, do you already have the "Til the end of forever" CD? Is the German version any different and does it have different or additional tracks? Just wondering. In any case, I'm really glad you've found Michael's book, enjoy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canad\a

HI CRISTINA!  HERE IS ANOTHER WEBSITE THAT HAS MICHAEL'S BOOK  I BOUGHT IT AT VERY GOOD CONDITION AND IT IS JUST LIKE NEW  IT ALSO HAS FREE SHIPPING  HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.thriftbooks.com/searchresult.aspx?searchtext=michael+bol...

GLORIA

Thanks so much for info, I've checked and price is really amazing! To Italy I must add 4.99 Dollars for shipping, but it's really cheap!

Thanks again!

Cri

No, I haven't it in any version, in Italy it wasn't released. When I have it I'll send you the tracking list, so we can check the differences with your version. I was able to find Gems the duets collection in Italy but not the second Gems, the very best of. I hope in September the new CD will be released also in Italy, otherwise I'll have to order it. For example Richard Marx has just released a special European version of Inside My Head, in the USA it was released last year with the title Stories to Tell. I don't know why there are these different versions, the Italian one is slightly different!

Have a nice day
Cri

Hi again Cristina, thanks a lot, I’ll look forward to the track list. I’ll be honest with you, it’s sad, but i hardly ever buy Michael’s CD’s in Canada: I order them from Amazon.com, because there are often release delays with Amazon.ca. I’m sure you can easily find “Gems/The best of” on Amazon.co.uk. By the way, do you know that there are 5 different versions of “Gems”? There’s the American, German, Asian, Japanese and South African versions and all of them have different or alternate tracks. I’ve had the same experience with a couple of Olivia newton-John CD’s too. The music company is in business to make money sweetie, that’s why and they count on crazy fans to get all different versions... :D Take care Cristina and good luck. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I just had so show everyone the MICHAEL MONEY on eBay! LOL!! In case you didn't know, these are real one dollar bills with celebrities faces stuck over top of the presidents face on the money. 

Great to see those Joy and thanks for sharing your find ......think I will wait and see if MBC have anything like, if they do decide to go ahead with sale, before spending anymore money !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

While you might be tempted to bid on this, I just wanted to let you know that this is NOT legal tender in the U.S.....contrary to what the description says on E-bay...and it is considered a crime to make any alterations of this kind to any "legal" tender. Might make a cute collectible though.

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service