Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anna, thanks a lot for the precision on that. You have to wonder after buying it, who would want to spend it anyway? :D I think it's very important to know this isn't legal tender though, thanks a lot Anna, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Anna,

Oh yes, it is only a collectible item. It's cute and funny, if you bought one you wouldn't actually want to spend it! I just think they charge to much for the item. I did see one years ago for some other famous person and it was a real dollar with a sticker placed over the presidents photo. Doesn't' matter, I just wanted to show everyone it's just something to laugh at! Hey, just print this page out, cut the dollars out with scissors and you have them without spending a dime!!

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Never thought about that Joy for you could frame them and who would know the difference if you never see the back......I need ink for my printer so have a guess where I am going on Monday ????? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Ha ha yes have fun getting them for free!! Go to the actual eBay listing, then they will be the correct size.  It looks like they are actual size of a dollar bill.  And once you put them on a computer screen you can change the size before you print them anyway. 

Joy

FYI:

SIZE: US currency bills are are 2.61 inches
wide and 6.14 inches long; they are .0043 inches thick and weigh 1 gram

Thanks Joy  !! :)    By all those measurements it looks and sounds as if I am going to be going into the counterfeiting business.....don't tell the FBI, CIA or IRS or whatever it is you have over there !!! LOL.   Me, my laptop and printer sure have come on leaps and bounds:  from Michael pictures to conterfeiting dollar bills.....I am beginning to believe my own words;  "wonder what the Wee One will get up to next ???" ROFL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

The only thing I had a problem with (unless it's been changed) was the fact that it said they were "legal tender"...which of course they are not.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Joy I have always wanted these as well

I have a chip from the Trump Taj Mahal that I bought off ebay I carry that in my purse

Maybe I should just print some of these myself LOL!

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Joy, thanks for bringing this over here: those are too cool! That's one of those items I want to get someday and I probably should, before there are no more... Maybe I'll  do like Sylvia and wait to read the MBC list, if there is one. Thanks again Joy, 6 days and counting til the big day! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie,

No do like Sylvia is doing and print them out yourself! It's not counterfeiting, because your not coping legal tender anyway.

Joy

PS-Thanks for remembering yes, only 6 days!! I took this week off as vacation from my job as I have so much to do.  So far the weather looks like it will be good also, 70 during the day with a slight chance of rain at night, but to soon to tell when at night.  Looking good so far, I am busy cleaning my house and doing last minute things. 

Hey Joy, one quick question: have you found some shoes at least? Well girl, clean your house but don't go nuts and breathe, okay? :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Sylvie,

Hi will pm you, don't want to bore everyone with this personal stuff!

Hi all, i'm new to here but thought you might be interested in a couple of items I'm selling on ebay, I need to fund some urgent work on my house so selling some of my goodies.. I have 3 of these signed books but only 1 is online at the moment, all signed by the man himself, not sure why I won the comp that the rec comp sent me 3 but I didnt question it, naturally lol.. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200827950942#ht_500wt_1414 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service