Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia,

You are too funny!! Soooooo if that was to ever happen, I can just picture your house in my mind......

Joy ;)

NJ

Think I will start saving up for a padlock that size because MB not only mentioned about possibly doing 14 to 15 concerts in the UK next spring (he is still hoping for something in November and talked about coming back here in September) but he specifically mentioned GLASGOW .....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  OMG had to let rip there for I have contained myself in the Promotions thread and haven't mentioned for just waiting for everyone to hear the video and get reactions too and I can assure you cloud 9 has turned into cloud 99 with that news and my jaw is getting sore with smiling !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Wow, he said Scotland?  How far is Glasgow to you? I have to catch up on all the UK promo videos and interviews so I haven't heard that yet.  Sooooo thrilled for you, hope it really happens!!!

Joy ;)

NJ

Glasgow is just about 30 miles Joy and it is the nearest city to me but quite honestly I am going to save and I know I put in there that Michael said he was hoping to do 14 - 15 but it wasn't it was 15 - 16 shows he said and I am going to aim for them all as long as I can get someone to look after my cats I am touring the country !!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Just saw this, Sylvia, and when I read it on the site somewhere else these details I must have missed. I am excited for you and if you can send Jack and Jill across the pond I will watch them for you, LOL.... wish I could!!! GREAT NEWS and so close to your home too, hoping big for you!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

It was on the webcast that Michael did this morning for it was the first question he was asked was about touring the UK and he gave a pretty detailed description for he is also coming back here in September to promote the CD because it doesn't look as though the CD is going to be released here until then.   The link to the show I put on the Promotions thread just after it had finished this morning .....think everything I have put in today Kathy is certainly over two pages if not three on that thread because there is another radio interview too that he did this morning and it is on there along with quite a few photos.....you will need to go back and look !!!! LOL

Go 4 it Sylvia:)! I want details of your adventures:)! Woo-Hoo:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Joy, thanks always for posting this special one, because someone from here should be able to buy it. Take care girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for info Joy !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the report Joy, take care swweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for that information Joy and looks a pretty nice jacket.

Hi Joy, thanks for sharing this rarety. I have to say: you can't beat that shipping price! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service