Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!

Take a look at this item! NOVEMBER CHILDREN 1972 US KARE RECORDS MOVIE OST LP EX RARE ROCK MI...

Starting price is 250 USD, but it's worth any cent! I already have my copy! Before I bought my copy, I was so desperate to find it and I even contacted Larry Quinn to give me some tips. He couldn't.

Containing the following songs sang by Joy:

-Where Do We Go From Here,

-Running Away From The Night Time (written by Michael Bolton),

-Our Town and

-Cowboy's Theme.

From the movie originally titled 'November Children', which was re-titled 'Nightmare County' for its 1977 release.

Good luck,

Florin

Thanks for sharing that information Florin and I truly wish I had that money to spend on it but unfortunately not....that lottery comes up something else on the wish list.  Glad you have got your copy and I hope you enjoy it Florin !!! :)

Thanks again for coming in and letting us know....thanks !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Florin, OMG, wish I had the money too and although, as a rarety, it's worth the price, but no, too rich for my blood... I did find the movie on VHS last year and bought it for less than $20, thank God! The next time I found it on EBay, it was something like $150... Anyway, thanks a lot for reporting this treasure Florin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi all, just wanted to pass on that the Joy “Bah bah bah” 45 is available again:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOY-promo-45-Bah-Bah-Bah-Its-For-You-early-...

I also found something I had never heard of before, Maxi CD Michael Bolton A Merry Christmas 1997 Promo Only from Germany. It seems to be a 3 track CD single:  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maxi-CD-MICHAEL-BOLTON-A-Merry-Christmas-19...

I didn’t research either the seller, feedback etc, just passing it on. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Item condition:
Good
Time left:
21d 17h (Nov 25, 2013 03:17:13 PST)
Price $4.48 BUY IT NOW Free shipping
Ships Worldwide
Condition-Very Good
Price-$3.37 US
Ships only to US
Shipping price $3.99
Condition-Very Good
Price-US $10.90
Free Shipping
Item in NY, ships only to US
Time left-Til Nov 30, 2013

This book gets around. Glad to see some are still out there!

Robin in  MD :)

MICHAEL BOLTON ORNAMENT ~~~NEW~~~ 1996 COLLECTIBLE LIMITED EDITION
tem condition:
--

~~~NEW~~~

More than 10 available
Shipping:
$2.58 Standard Shipping | See details
Item location:
Canton, Ohio, United States
Ships to:
Worldwide

Thanks Joy and can I just add a little "review" .....the Christmas decoration is TERRIFIC;  got one last year and it looks great on the tree and it is a good size.....not a tiny wee thing and that picture is well worth looking at !!!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Iconic Joy you now have a job as retailer of all things MB???? lol ;) Thank you for your humble and worthy job of putting forward the items of the world's BEST singer!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh wow, I have one of these packed away!!!! LOL

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service