HI Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know l have posted two videos from Michael at the Royal Albert Hall from Last yr...... only just found out how to do it right! lol,

Enjoy!

Best wishes
Carol (London)

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carol, thanks for letting us know! I was wondering, did you put these up on Facebook because you don't have a Youtube account? I'm just curious because I don't have access to Facebook videos, but have no problem with Youtube. Well take care and thanks again for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Its ok Sylvie, they are on youtube.

Here are the links.

Sweet home Chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2O6Oj5YIC4

Hallelujah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G1W3zdLArg&feature=mfu_in_order...

Hope the links work for you.

Love Jennifer XX

AT the beginning of Sweet Home Chicago...... makes me laugh...l can picture you now!!! lol doesn't it bring back such a happy nite, before, during and after the show....

Love ya

Carol (London) xxx

Hi Jennifer, the links worked perfectly sweetie, thanks! Oh boy, is that you screaming? Lol God bless you for your enthusiasm girl! :D Take care Jen and thanks a lot. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie, well once l worked out how to load the video's l put them on facebook and you tube!

Best wishes

Carol (London) x

Hi Carol, thank you so much for uploading them to Youtube! If I may ask: is there a reason why you offered no description or include in the title that the videos were from last year’s RAH show? Just curious. I’m simply asking because it’s easier to find, if someone is looking for RAH videos, for instance. Sweetie, I don’t know if it’s the camera you used, but the sound of the “Hallelujah” video is so beautifully clear that you can feel the emotion in Michael’s voice and he sounded close enough to touch… Oh, I was so disappointed that the video cut in the beginning of “Georgia” though..., did you record that one Carol? If you did, it would be wonderful to hear it, but I still want to thank you for sharing those. Take care and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I'm ashamed to admit......thats me squeeling in the beginning of the video!! Ha Ha!!

How funny!! I just cant help it. Michael makes me feel alive and I lose my inhibitions!!

Oh who am I kidding? I'm as nutty as a box of frogs and I just dont care!!!

Love Jennifer XX

I remember that scream and I kicked my self for not starting my video sooner! I don't have the scream on my clip!

oz.x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service