Hi all,
I just saw that there's a Michael Bolton Mother's Day Twitter Party happening on Monday, May 3rd. The prizes are awesome- autographed copies of his CD and more! I found the details here: http://www.twitterpartyguide.com/twitter-party/michael-bolton-mothe...

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's fantastic, Robin!! Did they give you an idea on how soon you'll get the phone call! I hope it's soon!

Anna
Thanks Anna, The original site said Mother's Day but I don't know, not heard more since I confirmed the info yesterday. I guess I wait and see how this works out! LOL
Robin
OMG Robin, let me be the first to congratulate you! I'm sure nobody would blame you for wanting to share that! At least, you'll have 5 days to think about what you'll say to him: make a plan for one or two questions and go with the flow and enjoy! I for one, thank you for sharing! Now you'll have to tell us all about it, after you regain your composure or consciousness okay? :) I'm really happy for you and congratulations again! take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Awww Thanks Sylvie, I appreciate that. I have some ideas of what to say, will see how the conversation goes I guess..Will let you know.

Thanks,
Robin
Robin!!!!

Congratulations!!! I am really happy for you!!!!!! Enjoy every single moment!!!

I think that is fair that some promotions, now that the CD has been released in US, have that audience as target only... we will have new opportunities.

Best,

Pilar
THANKS SO MUCH Pilar. I appreciate it. Still cannot believe it here. LOL
Robin
CONGRATULATIONS ROBIN! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU IT MUST BE A DREAM COME TRUE IF YOU CAN SAY HELLO TO HIM FROM ALL OF US

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria. I still don't believe it! I just don't win stuff. THANKS!
Robin
Oh Robin, this indeed wonderful news!

I am delighted, no thrilled, no wait, ecstatic that you won!!!

Make sure you write your questions down so you dont forget what you want to say and see if there is anywayy you can record the conversation so that you can listen to it later.

I am truly, and honestly absolutely delighted for you and so happy that it was someone I know who won.

Love Jennifer XXXX
Thanks Jennifer, I have some notes written down, I did that when I called into Live By Request
years ago. I'm a very organized person so don't worry, I'll have my thoughts and notes ready. LOL That was a tad different but it helped alot that time. I doubt if I'll record it, no way to do that, but it's cool. I will see how it goes. This will be different!

Thanks!!!!!!
Robin
OMG that was so funny... You said hello and gave your name and half the audience yelled, "HI ROBIN!" lol.
hi robin
if you dont normally win things like this luck must be with you now a special day as well the us release i hope you have the most amazing chat with michael over the phone as well how special is that enjoy the call :) well done

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service