11 days left until Michael Bolton's concert in Romania 

Views: 1762

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Raluca,
Nice to hear you had a great time at the concerts in your Country, and that must of been a very pleasureable job to take part in!!!
Please keep us posted on the upcoming concerts too.

Thanks,
Kellie
Sylvie, how do you get his tweets? I get his tweets but can't tweets back on twitter. I didn't know you were on twitter. Mine is: I'll tell you in an email.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I think I messed up but Ah! Michael having aches&pains from the tennis. I know he played tennis at the gala events though I never were at them since it was 1998&earlier. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I saw the Tweet on Twitter and they come up on the Home page too on this forum on the left side as he updates them.. that's where the Twitter link is.. Too funny about the tennis. Years ago Michael was wonderful at it when we watched him play gala weekends in those early years!

Robin
Ah! to his aches&pains in playing tennis. I never was at a tennis event with him. I think that was 1998&earlier. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
OMG Raluca, why didn’t you tell us before? Oh my, well lucky you working for the promoter! I’m wondering, are you able to fully appreciate the show from backstage? What did you think of the show? And can you tell us anything you saw happening backstage, like did you get to talk with Michael? I’m sorry, I don’t mean to pry, but this sounds like it could be interesting to share. Thank you for responding Raluca, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Backstage? Hmm. Cool. Anyone that has gone backstage, awesome. Wow!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I'm glad for anyone who goes backstage. :)
Hey Robin from California, I'm not on Twitter girlfriend. I check it once in a while from the link on the main page of this site and enter on "profile", so there you go. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service