11 days left until Michael Bolton's concert in Romania 

Views: 1762

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So thrilled for you .I really cant wait to hear how you got in to the press conference but it doesnt surprise me as you are a very determined lady.XX
OMG Jaana, you could have waited to post sweetie… It’s great to hear you had such a great time in Romania! Ah, that’s so sweet, I’ll bet Maria was excited too! Florin told us he was going to give us his review, can’t wait to read it and yours too! Now get some sleep , I just know you’ll have sweet dreams! And when you come back to post your review, tell us every detail and type slowly! Lol Take care Jaana and hope to read your review tomorrow. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi!
Now I haven't sleep in 24 hours...but I needed to upload my pic's and send the first one for all of you to share! Guess, from, where it is??? Can You see that 'little Finnish-flag' in front of Michael, lol!??
I'm of to bed now!
Hugs Jaana xxx

Nice photo, it's hard to see much but the microphones directly in front of him.. I am glad you got to be a part of this. Wow..Not many fans get to be in a press conference..Way to go girl.
Robin :)
Wow Jaana!! how did you get in to the press conference?? Can't wait to hear all about it.
Sooo happy you had an amazing time. Great photo!!

Love Deb xx
Hi, Jaana
Thank you so much for sharing us, all your happiness !!!
Everything looks you have a great time. I'm so glad for you
By the way nice pics, please the reviews with all details
Take care
Mariu
I saw a video on this news conference where Michael's ipod rings and his blackberry...can't find it now..anyone have the link? Send it to me at boltoninfo@aol.com Thanks Gail
Just sent it Gail, I hope it is the one you are looking for!
Robin :)
I've gotten it from couple of you...thank you so much! Gail
I went to the concert in Constanta - it was amazing! Thank you - MB and thanks to the team ! It was real music, live music, quality music ! Great songs! I was impressed by the joy - it could see they realy like to do music!
So glad you had a amazing time!! Its sounds so wonderful! Thanks for sharing all this with us here!! The pictures are great!!! Looks like everyone had a fantastic time!!!! Hugs!!

Love eileen xoxo
Hi Florin!
Unfortunately I don't have a pic of You in the concert, but I have one of Maria. You were holding her up, so you can see B

rian behind her, which proves, she was just next to the stage, lol! And on the otherone You can see a bit of Marias hair!!

And Yes, Florin, when I came home last night, they all already knew, we had been in that press conferes, lol! But read, what i wrote about those videoclips here....You can see yourself in the firstone, very well :)
Hugs Jaana xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service