I was just thinking. As I'm only young and obviously I don't know as much as some of you fans on here. I was just thinking what facts about Michael could you tell me that I may not know. Thanks.

Views: 2023

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chelsea, wow, great topic! You know it’s funny, I was going down the questions on the “submit your questions to Michael” blog a while back and thought that I could answer some of those questions… I even thought of starting my own blog about it but can’t take the time to figure it out, so you’re giving me the perfect opportunity to share! Okay, first facts: Michael was asked if he was a vegetarian or a vegan. His favorite meal is eggplant parmesan and his favorite flavor of ice cream is La Dulce De Leche. He’s mentioned this in articles and interviews. The ice cream flavor was in an edition of the “Bolton on-line updates” magazine we used to get as part of the MBPlatinum fan club. Well there you go sweetie. More later. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Sylvie. If u have anymore facts. Please let me know. It's very interesting to read about things other people know. I'm very interested in Michael and I love him as a person and as a singer. And there are obviously loads of things I still don't know. Thanks x

Chelsea.x
Hi Chelsea, I thought I’d add something new here today. Someone asked Michael what happened to his voice between 1975 and 1983, because he improved so much vocally. I personally think he just gained experience and found his comfort zone, but he also took voice lessons from 2 voice coaches: Seth Riggs and David Collier. I’ve read that in an on-line article and I believe someone also mentioned that Michael was listed in Seth Riggs’ book but don’t know any more details about it. So there you go sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Chelsea, another question answered : someone asked Michael about the woman in the “Missing you now” video. Her name is Paula Barbieri and she was picked for the video, Michael and she were not involved. He mentioned that in an “Entertainment Tonight” interview a long time ago. There you go, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Teri Hatcher is the actress in Michael's "Missing You Now" video. Paula Barbieri appears in "Completely".

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Anna
All right Chelsea, one more for today. Michael was asked by a few people about what he looks for in a woman. The answer is in this video. Enjoy! Hope more people respond to your thread sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZItYKP4Vts
Thanks Sylvie. You could turn this into a daily facts page for me haha. Thanks again.

Chelsea.x
Hi Anna, you’re absolutely right, I don’t know why I was thinking “Missing you now”. I just remember the “Entertainment Tonight” interview, because it was around the time of the whole O.J. Simpsons thing. You see, I don’t know these actresses/models, I’ve only heard their names. I do remember the beginning of the video, where they were on the phone and he was telling her how he missed her and I thought:”Lucky girl!” lol Well, there you go Chelsea! Oh, BTW, I was referring to Paula, when I said they weren’t involved, but I have heard Michael and Teri were an item at some point. Wow Anna, you’ve corrected me twice in one week, I must be slipping in my old age! Lol Thanks for setting me straight! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
That's okay, Sylvie! Missing You Now and Completely are two of my all-time favorite MB videos....they rank right up there with Said I Loved You, But I Lied.

Hugs,
Anna
I agree with you Anna! I love all those vids too!

Robin :)
Me too Anna. Another one of my favorites is Wait On Love. This one has Randy Jackson on guitar and Jonathan Caine on keyboards...I used to know all the hand movements he made but been a while since I've tried them!!LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUjIA7Wirfc
YES Gail, I have that on VHS too!! I hear ya!!!
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service