My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I FOUND IT AND THERE ARE TWO MORE NOW. WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THIS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Sandy in MS

Another one and they are found by going into "Happy Honda Days Michael Bolton" on YouTube !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is another one that I have picked up on xoxobolton.com

http://tmblr.co/Z_Zsds-6YlaO

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Another one for Donna................

Sylvia   YWSF    27

This one is beautiful folks....just listen to it and it is for Debi

Sylvia.  YWSF   27

If you come across any of the videos that have been removed what has happened is that Honda were having some problems uploading to YouTube.   Vidoes they placed on Twitter I could not access as message was coming up about an error in the upload and I sent Honda a tweet and message and they do appear to have acted on it.  Unfortunately, the videos were playing here and over in my FB page but not on Twitter but obviously to correct the issue they have had to remove so they have disappeared from everywhere posted.   Hopefully we will get back very, very soon !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for trying, Sylvia.... enjoyed the ones that did come through and congrats to all of the lucky recipients... and Edythe...she is a very, very amazing lady...enjoyed watching her interview....just awesome:)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Here is another one and this time it is for ROBIN......What do you give to a bona fide Bolton nut? Something to go nuts about. Here's something for you

Sylvia.  YWSF   27

Awe....so happy for Robin R.....thanks for posting, Sylvia :) Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Does he sing more saying boltonnut? I put one in for Robin R and she did for me too...He just sings Robin. In what I am getting on my phone. Is there more ?

Robin in MD happy for Robin R....

Robin, if you check the link I posted below or go to the video Sylvia posted you will see a l ink there and it sends you to the request that he is responding to so that might answer your question

Cool. Tks Gail..I thanked him for doing it for her over on twitter. Crazy day here. I want to catch
up tonight.

Robin inMD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service