My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok....got my question answered.....CONGRATS Robin R !!!! How cool is that??? ANd CONGRATS to Diane for her niece getting a message also!! Glad we "knew" some of the recipients :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

http://www.youtube.com/user/Honda/videos?view=0&shelf_id=4&...  If you check this link you can see them all and watch as they are added..about every 15 minutes.  Thanks Sylvia, for keeping up with all of them!

Thanks soooo much, Gail. This is so neat. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi Gail, thanks a lot for the link. There has been 23 messages uploaded so far. I was so thrilled to hear the one for Robin! :D Some of them are cute and some of them are funny, I wonder how many of them were recorded in all. In any case, we'll keep an ear on them, thanks again Gail. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Much more than 23 Sylvie up about 38 !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I found the page Gail said to go to and they are all so different, with props and everything~ They are very creative!!!! MB is wonderful doing this for everyone that he can!!!  He's so good at this!!!

Robin in MD:)

Here is another and this is for Lauren and she is a lurker on here but she is on Twitter

Sylvia.   YWSF    27

THANK YOU SYLVIA. You saved me a lot of searching later tonight.. I appreciate it alot!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sylvia:
Thank you for all your hard work here! These are great! You and Michael have been busy.
Diane

Have brought this one over on its own just now as it hasn't long come out and I think it is pretty beautiful and it is from a request from a girl called Christy and it is for her aunt who has overcome cancer a few times........

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm so excited! Michael did a song for my niece, Lindsay! Thank you soooooo much! She is going to love it! Crying to see her..... Thank you Michael!!!!

Diane
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Bolton!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service