My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, I wouldn't watch it usually and started to, but then I realized there wouldn't be any commercials so I stopped. I figured the commercials won't last much longer. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Well when Michael sang the snow is gonna blow, blow, blow....I don't think he quite expected all of this coming our way! The temperature here is dropping rapidly, schools are closed and most businesses as well! Glad I'm off....Whew!!! He forgot to say it's gonna get COLD, COLD, COLD!!! He is now the new "Jack Frost"....how is all of your temps, etc?

Be back tomorrow, I sure am Not going out in this Cold weather! Gonna read my Book:)!

Stay Warm!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Everyone please be safe & warm out there.

Hi Mary...Glad you are off today!!. It is dangerously cold here....2 degrees in Tulsa and most schools are closed in our surrounding counties. We had snow Saturday night but only an inch. Stay safe and warm, Mary, and to everyone else as well in the path of this.
Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi Kathy T.,

I know what you mean about dangerously cold. Here in Indiana we got about 13 inches of snow yesterday and temps are dropping drastically with the wind chill factor it is about 45 below zero. My friend called me a little while ago and asked me how I liked being a snow bunny verses a beach bunny! LOL Having lived most of my life in CA and FL, I have never seen anything like this before.

After having broken my leg 2 yrs ago and the metal in it, this weather totally blows, if you catch my drift. LOL pun intended.

Everyone please be safe out there. Most of Indianapolis was shut down today, they wanted only the road crews and emergency vehicles on the roads. Cuddle up with your favorite cup of joe and lots of Michael.

Kellie

Oh! Kelly! Ouch with the metal in your leg&yeah, I can understand if you have arthritis in the cold. I'm the opposite. I lived in MD until 2007 when I moved here to L. A. CA. Where were you in CA? you don't have to say. Wow! 13 inches of the white stuff & it does blow. :)

Hi Mary, you've got the right idea girl: staying in with Michael! Up here, we're  having a break from the past 2 weeks which have been  around -20 Farenheit with intermittent snow, to get in the high 30's today with freezing rain and rain, back down to about 0 or 2 tomorrow as school starts again. In my area, we've been lucky (shhhh), but up North, they've been  having a horrible time power outage-wise throughout the hollidays. So I'm happy being home, squeezing the leftover Xmas season while we take down the tree while listening to Xmas music today. :D Everyone take care and stay safe and warm! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

LOL Sylvie...I listened to This Is The Time a bit yesterday while taking my tree down (yep..I took it down anyway, girl). A bit sad to put it away, too. A pleasant surprise today....I did not have to go in to work so I am baking cherry brownies and think I will watch RAH in a bit. I have some catching up to do on here after some long hours at my job the past two weeks. Happy New Years to everyone :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I'm glad you girls didn't have to work. Wow! reminiscing with MB there. Well, I'll be in for a time after my hand surgery. Sorry for bringing it up so, Michael's gonna keep me company. :)

Good luck Robin and hope everything goes well and that recovery time isn't too long and you can join us again soon....will miss you !!! :)   

Take care Robin and all the very best to you !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh! I'm for listening to Christmas music. Alrighty then, girl. All of you be safe. I won't even say the tempts here. :) Yeah, I miss the Honda commercials. Darn.

LOL!  Oh it's blowing alright!

Be safe and warm everyone!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service