My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks girls.

Hi Robin,

I hope all goes well for you with your surgery, be sure to take it easy afterwards. Sounds like a good reason to listen to more Michael!

I lived all over CA when I was younger but last place was a town called Buellton. Mostly I lived in the LA basin, but also lived in the dessert too.

Take Care,

Kellie

The Honda commercials may Not be on anymore, but the Snow is still Blowing.....LMBO:)! It was all cleared up, and nice outside, now it's back:(!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

So true all of you having blowing snow. I heard those 1st 2 notes & jumped today during the news & nope. It wasn't MB. Darn. Oh! well! Perhaps next Christmas or this holiday season? :)

Hi Robin, I know, I do the same when I hear them still... :D Take care sweetie and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I loved these commercials and I wish that there were a place that I could still see them!

Try on youtube. :)

They aren't on YouTube for the public. One was "Private" while others were blank .

Hi Clo and answer we got back from Honda when the videos failed to play because they said they were "private" was that the rights to them had been bought and Honda no longer own them.  As to who bought the rights we do not know but possibly Michael himself so that they could not continue to be played.   It is unfortunate because they were good, without a doubt, but hopefully maybe the songs will one day find themselves on a Christmas album which was something that was suggested on numerous occasions, through Twitter to Michael, who did respond that he quite liked that idea ......so, you never know !!!! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A DVD would be even nicer. Then we could also see Michael! I hope very much that this year (in Royal Albert Hall) again a concert DVD is produced. The last is quite 5 years old! Does maybe Gail know?

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thank you, Sylvia... I wish that something could be done so that we could see it here if Michael did buy the rights! I,too, was hoping that a Christmas album would come from these commercials; I enjoyed the music so much and noticed that it wasn't a Honda tune, but real holiday music. Now, I am hopeful that Michael Bolton releases a new Christmas album!

Hi Clo and welcome to the forum. Michael has had a Christmas album pending since 2009, had apparently recorded  2 or 3 duets for it, but it looks like it was either canceled or postponed. We already have 2 Xmas albums from him, or 3 if you count the Target exclusive "A swingin' Christmas" in 2006, so who knows. Take care Clo and if you need help navigating the site, don't hesitate to let us know: we're a friendly bunch here. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service