My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just so everyone knows...I sent a note to ask if this could be posted on the official part of the site and was told to HOLD ON...so for now this is where we post about it.

Hi Gail, well first, thanks a lot for the videos! Second, I know I'm always speculating, but do you think it's possible they're holding off because more surprises are attached, like the songs being on ITunes soon or something? Just throwing it out there. In any case, I'll look forward to try and catch the ads on TV, thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Ok..we are official...posted on main site and facebook.  Be sure to check out twitter and #XOXOBOLTON to leave a message for someone from Michael.

P.S.   I just saw the Snow Blowing commercial on the Fox Channel here about 1/2 hour ago.

Many thanks Gail.

All four are wonderful.

And Michael sees so young!

Petra Christine (Germany)

These Michael Bolton Honda commercials are a hoot!!! They played at least 4 different ones tonight during the news on our channel 9!! I LOVE the piano playing one where MB is in a white suit with all the snow!! It is too funny to see him appear in our homes in a different format. I also love the tartan scarf one!!! Too cute....that sassy Michael Bolton!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Какой волшебный голос!!!!!!!!!!! Первый раз жалею, что реклама такая короткая.

What a wonderful voice!!!!!!!!!!! The first time I regret that advertising is so short.

Gail have you any idea what Honda page on FB is running the "Happy Honda Holidays" for you to put in a message because I cannot see one ??   

Have answered my own question.....here is link into FB page which has all the videos as well plus some other stuff and it is #XOXOBOLTON to gain access to page.

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/xoxobolton

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Right!! LOL

Here is a good article and explains what the messages on the 22nd will be like:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20131118/RETAIL03/131119891/america...

Thanks Gail!  This all is so neat. I saw one of the commercials this morning on FoxNews Channel, the one with the white piano.

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service