This thread contains various pieces of information about Michael being in recording studios from 2013 into 2015 but as he has made a special announcement today, 6th August, 2015, regarding his concept for a new album have decided to create a completely new thread, which it more than justifies, and so have changed heading on this one to only encompass details of work in recording s

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 2118

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for all of the photos, Sylvia. Always hoping for a new cd too :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

As this thread is to do with Michael in recording studios and as his meeting with Rhianna was very much assumed to be a forthcoming session with them both in a recording studio together have decided to bring over from the Miscellany thread posts that were published there last year in connection with them having a meeting in LA on 16th October, 2014.

" Reply by sylvia doughty on October 17, 2014 at 9:58am

Have picked up this, more than interesting, photo on Twitter and it shows Michael having lunch with Rhianna yesterday 16th October.  The handle of Nancy Wilson of the band Heart and their handle were included in the tweet so I am not sure if they are the other people at the table but I am thinking the men you can see in the distance do look like members of the band and I am wondering if girl on left side of picture is in fact Nancy....I'm not 50% sure let alone 100% so, if anyone can add to my observations, please do so for I only know for sure I am looking at Rhianna and "our boy" Michael.  It doesn't say where picture was taken.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LUV this artist. Can't wait to sing together

Tweet from Michael today!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million for bringing tweet over Petra and here is another photo of Rhianna and Michael taken at same time which has come out on FB.  It is "funny" system whosay.com for have noticed that often in tweets there is only the one photo shows but if tweet is transferred to somewhere like FB then all the photos in the set come out....don't know why this happens and as I say "funny" for you would think it should almost be other way around but in any case here is other photo:

Can't quite understand either why had to be selfies when there were so many other people around that could have taken photos ....oh well, at least we have photos but think prefer the one of them sitting at table.

27"

To date there has been no further information released of them getting together to record but as soon as something turns up will obviously post here.  Should add that it was later confirmed that the meeting did include the band, "Heart" and that it is indeed Nancy Wilson who is sitting talking with Michael.

Hi Sylvia, it's not impossible that Michael was reminiscing with the Wilsons, since he toured with them in the 80's for about 6 weeks, if I remember correctly. Thanks for bringing those over here. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Below is link which I believe should be in here as it is more than relevant to a session Michael must have had in a recording studio for it is information regarding the title song that he has co-written for the upcoming Russell Crowe film, "Fathers and Daughters".   Florin supplied this link by posting it on my FB page where I had posted interview Michael gave recently where he mentions the writing of the song.   Thanks again Florin !!! :)

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher...

Here is link into interview where Michael makes mention of film and song  http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/countygrind/2015/01/michael_bolto...

I have received the following from Hyunju Son and it concerns Mr. Moon and Michael in the recording studio in South Korea.   I believe most was done when Michael was there recording the show "Immortal Songs" but it appears Mr. Moon has now released the video of their session in the studio.  I am placing quickly on here really to share without giving a lot of thought as to where exactly this should go because whilst it shows Michael in the recording studio with Mr. Moon, I do not believe they are dueting but rather Michael is lending his expertise to a recording of HAISTLWY which  Mr. Moon has done for a new album.   One could say that it is then a cover version, which obviously it is, but with Michael's direct involvement felt it kind of merited being on here and hope you will agree.

Firstly this is a link into the video showing Michael and Mr. Moon in the studio and you can hear Mr. Moon singing HASTLWY.  Have to warn that the video does do quite a bit of buffering but it is good and Michael certainly looks great in it.....completely relaxed and at home in the studio.

http://vod.melon.com/video/detail.htm?mvId=50132368&ref=twitter

This second link contains an article and pictures of Michael and Mr. Moon in recording studio.......

http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=172151

Here is translation of article......

"[Sports Seoul] echoing spirit voices, civilisation Jean-pop virtuoso Michael Bolton and poses as a child ' with Howe m. de-Liv without you (How Am I Supposed To Live Without You) "is a remake version of the making of the video was released.

On February 4, the source site ' melon ', a 2-minute 57-second released through making video, released last month on the 28th, civilization's new digital single album "winter, again" in the song "poses as a child de-Howe m. Liv without u ' experiences in the field of recording.

The video has been released Michael Bolton, directly to the civilization that DIRECTV directly to bet and talk to a civilized and friendly in appearance, seemed immersed in music in a recording studio singing the song in a civilization's looked. In particular, Michael Bolton seemed satisfied with the civilization's songs enjoyed the bright smile has stretched look.

Indeed, Michael Bolton is making video look like "the end of civilization, it was hard to see this. He looks as if I seemed to be seeing the look of. Trying to make his best performances all show the way to make him seem to be a great singer. "And civilization's direct involvement in the recording operation is one of the tightest.

Civilization is coming Feb. 13-15 three days are held in Samsung art Hall Camellia cancer solo concert ' my song over and over again ' and ' new ' in ' winter Howe m. iSuppli pose de-Liv without you will be having a live stage version of the arrangement.

KBS 2TV ' new song, in addition to enduring Bangers-the legend is a song via ' received ' great love to the masses not only sadness is not going to call a '' sad songs '' thou my arms ', and fill the stage for their concert Bangers.

This civilization is the title of the concert "songs of ' or ' this is what a sing that much. 'What is the ' how ' rather than ' singing a song singing the song, I think it is more important, I can express great songs will show lines. Ask a lot of expectations. "And a concert before commenting."

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia,

The video is saying the Web page is not available :(. It may only be on my end though.
Thanks for posting the photo as well :).

Hugs,

Hello Sylvia,

thanks sooooooooooooooooo much, It's so good and so beautiful, Michael to see relaxing. So can work be fun.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

I looked this up on You Tube myself Sylvia. Mr. Moon was fantastic and I know MB has to feel many wonderful emotions listening to other entertainers bring a new light to his beautiful song. Thanks alot, Wee One, and my applause to Mr. Moon as well.....WOW !!!! :). Hugs,

Kathy are you talking about the video from the "Immortal Songs" show or is there a video from the recording studio on YouTube because I had a quick look after reading your post and I can't find one.....just wondering and checking !!! :)

I am not sure Sylvia, I will have to check. I was getting ready for work while watching it and with my hectic schedule no telling about the details. All I know at this point is how impressed MB and the audience were and myself too. No to your question about it being in a studio though. I will get back to you soon.....I am at work right now and it is unusually busy here for a Wednesday.
Hugs,

No problems Kathy and thanks for coming back on and that "Immortal Songs" show is well, well, worth a second, third or fourth viewing.....so no problem and no apology needed. 

Hey Sylvia, thanks a lot for the video and thanks for the warning about the buffering. I thought I'd have to click on something, but Jaws doesn't read Korean! :D Aside from the accent, Mr Moon's  singing style reminds me a lot of Sam Smith and I was thinking how awesome HAISTLWY would sound sung by Sam... I'm wondering if Michael was actually producing Mr Moon's track... Well anyway, thanks again very much Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service