This thread contains various pieces of information about Michael being in recording studios from 2013 into 2015 but as he has made a special announcement today, 6th August, 2015, regarding his concept for a new album have decided to create a completely new thread, which it more than justifies, and so have changed heading on this one to only encompass details of work in recording s

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 2117

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, what a teaser Michael is! lol Well at least, I did hear the video, but if is to be heard/seen only on the app, I'm out of luck. Let's hope tech-challenged fans have access too. Thanks a lot Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I couldn't get it. Oh! well!

Hi Robin, out of curiosity, do you know if you have either ITunes or Quicktime on your computer? Those are the programs that play mp4's. Also, this one plays fine for me, but sometimes in the past, I've had to press "shift-enter" to open the video in a new window. I hope that helps. Take care girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Robin and I sent you a link on Twitter yesterday after I saw your tweet with someone about not getting to see and hope that worked for you for it was supposed to play automatically....hope it did !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This looks like an old thread from 2013 but just wanted to make you aware that Michael is in the studio (picture on main page) and he has posted a video of that on his facebook. I'm sorry I can't bring it over here but please check his facebook page for the video:

http://www.facebook.com/mbsings

UPDATED:  I was able to get the video but can't post to open directly...here is the file below.

Attachments:

Wow, very cool Gail: we can even download it, thanks! Take care sweetie and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Just to say fellow Michael is in studio with is one he sent a picture with back in November, 2014 and reason why we resurrected this thread They are in a recording studio but, unfortunately, no name for him and it is on a previous page here and he says then about working on new songs.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Dear Sylvia, dear Gail,

thanks soooo much for sharing. It's really exciting.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Here is Michael's tweet from today in which he makes mention of working late in recording studio and that's why have put on here as well as Miscellany thread

"

Just waking up! Crack of noon. Long night in the studio. Time for coffee and....hmmm which one should I choose??!"

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has been on Facebook and responded to comments put against his post of his picture with Amelia and Olivia and one question he has answered is to do with his new CD and here is the question and answer folks ......

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! :)

Hey Sylvia, thanks very much for the update. I'm personally wondering if this will indeed be a completely new album or the soundtrack to his Detroit documentary. Remember Michael  said he'd have one back in the February FB chat? In any case, very cool we'll have news next week! Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

On the CD Michael did say a few weeks ago that he would have word soon about and also said that he would need help with the title for he didn't have one yet but then of course he has also said the documentary does not have a title and to date there has been no word on what it is to be called so, maybe you a very, very good point Sylvie .... need to wait and see but am changing heading of this thread to try and bring more up-to-date than it is right now.   Just to add that someone did ask him about a Christmas album and he replied, "not yet!"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service