This thread contains various pieces of information about Michael being in recording studios from 2013 into 2015 but as he has made a special announcement today, 6th August, 2015, regarding his concept for a new album have decided to create a completely new thread, which it more than justifies, and so have changed heading on this one to only encompass details of work in recording s

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 2118

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Folks and this thread I started way back in July, 2013 which, I had forgotten all about, was brought back to my attention by Sylvie and I thank her very much indeed for doing so.....thanks Sylvie !!! :)

Feel that as it is becoming obvious that Michael is working on something in studios, whether a follow on from what he was doing in 2013 or, something completely different, don't know but felt reviving this thread was worthwhile especially when the other day, 16th November, Michael tweeted picture of himself working in studio.

Believe and hope you all agree that it is far better to place anything to do with upcoming new album, which we are all hoping for, or, whatever Michael is working on, be placed on here instead of in Miscellany thread where information would eventually be swallowed up and also believe Michael's doing any work in a recording studio is rather specific and qualifies for thread on its own rather than being classed as miscellany.....hope you all agree and will start to place all information we find on this thread.

Little addition and you will see I have changed title to take into account 2014 and obviously when 2015 arrives will take that into account and might make heading more general at that point.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very good idea Sylvia! Thank you Sylvie, that you're reminded Sylvia of her Tread!

I'm hoping for lots of pictures and posts in this tread !!!

Petra (Germany)

Hi Sylvia and Petra, my pleasure: just doing my job as site librarian! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Up-to-date information .......Michael is currently in a recording studio in Seoul with MyungJin Moon, Mr. Moon, who sang WAMLAW on the Immortal Songs programme from Korea.

Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for the information, Sylvia! You are a great detective!

Petra (Germany)

Here is picture of Michael and Mr. Moon, Myung Jin Moon, in recording studio which has just been tweeted.

Sorry that I've got more of the tweet than I meant to bring over.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Curiosity can be a pain !!! I hope for an early solving!!!

Thank you Sylvia!!!

Petra (Germany)

Picture of Michael with Mr. Moon in recording studio today in Seoul, South Korea.

Can I make a correction to my description of pictures as top, first photo, where I have said it is Michael with Mr. Moon that is in fact Hyundo Lee who is a record producer and it is second photo, this one, that is with Mr. Moon.

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you for the picture Sylvia! I have an album "Korea November 2014" created! I will embed all images in the album! O.k.?

Petra (Germany)

Another picture of Michael in studio with Mr. Moon and Hyundo Lee which I would like to say I have found on Twitter just in case some people may think I have been tweeted these, I have not, I have gone and found them and I have thanked Hyundo Lee for them.  Can I ask when you see photos coming out on Twitter from my FB page to not assume where they have come from.

One more that Hyundo Lee has tweeted and it is exceptionally like other one except all three have moved slightly and Michael is picking up a cup of, what looks like, water.  Have thanked Hyundo Lee for this one also.  Have to say because it was an Instagram pic and way I have copied I have unfortunately cut off Michael's hand picking up the paper cup....sorry !!! lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service