This thread contains various pieces of information about Michael being in recording studios from 2013 into 2015 but as he has made a special announcement today, 6th August, 2015, regarding his concept for a new album have decided to create a completely new thread, which it more than justifies, and so have changed heading on this one to only encompass details of work in recording s

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 2118

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Sylvie that was I thought too especially by the way you see Michael in the studio and all the different things he is doing he certainly played an exceptionally large part in the recording.  Will check with Hyunju Son and see if she can verify.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is YouTube link to Michael in recording studio with Mr Moon.   Hyunju Son has just posted it on Twitter so hope everybody can access it okay ? :)

http://youtu.be/WSFjlG353SA

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the easier link Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks again Sylvia. I love the instrumentals in the beginning and it was fun watching MB enjoying working with Mr. Moon and his song as a mentor creating a new version. Hugs,

Kathy T :)

Thought would put this link on here even although it is to do with concert at Ridgefield and most of the answers to questions asked we already know but there is one extra piece of news for Michael mentions his "new concept"  and says about working on a new CD which he hopes to have finished in the summer.

http://www.connecticutmag.com/Blog/Arts-Entertainment/March-2015/Po...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Boy Sylvia......thanks for posting this :)). I FOR ONE AM EXCITED BEYOND WORDS !!!!! ;). I cannot hardly wait for this one to start up either and of course the new cd. Thanks again Sylvia !!. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Interesting article, thanks for sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi again Sylvia, I just wanted to point out that it seems the question about Michael's future TV projects might date a little since both "2 1/2 men" is done  and "Glee" almost is also. That's it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

A little up-date for those not on Twitter or, at least, those not following particular theme of conversation on there.  People have been talking on Twitter about Michael's new CD and asking him questions.  A while ago he said he was trying to think of a title and people came in with ideas and then recently someone asked him if he had thought of a title to which he replied that he hadn't and might need some help with.  It was suggested that to give proper and valid help it might be necessary for us to know content before suggesting a title which was really a hint at fact we are all dying to know about this new CD.  Michael responded yesterday by saying: "soon...."    Needless to say he is now getting plenty of tweets asking what "soon" means and if in Bolton Time.....well !!!! LOL   I think it is good fun and I truly believe he is having fun with it as well.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the update. Well technically, the new CD and tour concept were targetted for this summer, so hopefully, "soon" might be in a few weeks, before they package it... XD Not that I'd frankly expect an actual release before September, due to past record. We can't blame Michael, but I do think tour teases will come before the release. As I always say: we'll find out "soon" enough. Hey, if he needs help with the title, do let us know! :D Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs,sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has sent a tweet and picture of himself in recording studio AND he has also done a FIRST "Periscope" video of himself live in studio last night.  Periscope is a new app for cell phones but it can also be broadcast on Twitter by the user and it allows them to video themselves and show it live as in a livestream facility and this is what Michael did.  What he has done is placed it on his FB page and here is link into his page ... 

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings?fref=ts

Saying sorry to those that can't access FB because there is no link attached to video that I can pick up to bring over here.  Also these videos only stay "live" on periscope for so long and what each individual has to do is save it on their own system to be able to view again and again.  I would say a good thing for a bit of fun and if Michael continues to use and each time places on his FB page, then another good media outlet but obviously if you're not on FB and don't have a cell phone for these things then you're out of the loop....technology marches on !!! lol

Here is tweet with picture of himself in studio and for Sylvie and Robin it shows Michael sitting in the recording booth in studio and in his recording he is in same studio and you see him slowly walking round to booth where he does a quick voice exercise that he uses and he describes microphone and also says about what they are doing is a secret.  For me, beginning of video, is exceptionally quiet and I am going to have listen exceptionally hard to try and pick up just what he is saying but I truly believe he is introducing fact that he is in recording studio and working on new album and new material but it is still a secret.  You do see another fellow at beginning of video and he is, I am sure, one we either saw Michael sitting writing with last year or in the recording studio with....I look back and try and pick him up.  Trying to get all this on here for you just now as am going out shortly and won't be back till later on tonight so will check everything properly then.

Here is Michael's tweet along with photo......

Sneak peek of recording session!I'm gonna do a live stream tonight on tune in & chec… "

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

MB is too funny.  He gave out the technical info on the type of microphone in the recording studio but not much else as far as any info on "what" he's recording. Secret project continues!!LOL I am hoping it's songs for his new album.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service