TARYN AND ROBBIE HAVE ANNOUNCED THE BIRTH OF THEIR SECOND DAUGHTER, OLIVIA GWEN, A LITTLE SISTER FOR AMELIA ROSE AND ANOTHER GRANDDAUGHTER FOR MICHAEL AND MAUREEN.........I believe no one will disagree when I say that we all wish them every good fortune and may this little one bring them nothing but joy, fun and laughter and fill their lives with all the love their hearts can ever hold - congratulations to Robbie and Taryn !!

Views: 3077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What can I add to your very sweet message, Sylvia ???

My congratulations to the whole Bolton-Family !!! and may the new member of the Boltons inspire Michael to compose a lot of new songs and bring him joy, joy and joy !!

Ivana

Very Cool!!!  Congrats to the whole family!!!!   Looking forward to the baby pictures!!!   :)

Helena  xx

No sooner said than done Helena ...adding first picture to top !!!

Sylvia

Sorry folks .....I had put up a picture of Olivia Gwen but on second thoughts I have removed as that is a private and personal photo and I had no right to post it on an open forum without prior permission so for those who had already seen and wondered where it has gone that is the reason !!!   I will just say she is beautiful...... and  I do not say that about every baby !!!!! lol. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, you are right. The pictures posted on facebook are for family and friends of the ones who posted and no one should copy and bring over any to a public forum.  Hopefully soon we will have a picture that can be posted!!  Gail

Yes Gail, my over enthusiasm to share good news got the better of me, once again, but thank goodness my common sense came to the rescue just as quickly - thanks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It's true wee one.....I saw the pictures that Isa posted and Olivia is a real cutie, just like her sister!!!   :)

Helena  xx

congratulations

great news! tanti baci a Olivia

silvyXX 

Congrats to them both....I like this name too.. Pretty!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Sending a warm welcome to your new little bundle of love, Olivia Gwen.

Wishing you many moments of happiness, love and good health always.

Congratulations!

Gail K.South Africa

Congratulations on the birth of your 'new' daughter! What a beautiful name!

Anna (in MO)

Deepest congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service