I've been asked to find out what you would like to see on the site from Michael to help you feel more connected as a fan.  He is going to try to blog more often from all the places he is going and I believe he is going to try to post some pictures but anything else (please keep it to things really workable and attainable).  Post in this thread so I know where to find your responses and can pass them on.  Thanks!  Gail

Views: 1279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We so got this nailed. I have to go pack for our secret 12:01 rendezvous tomorrow. See you at the 3rd bush from the left *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*.
Now remember, we are lurking with intent NOT stalking!
Cyber-loitering. We don't want to get flagged coz they might figure out our cunning plan for global domination.
We make Einstein look mediocre! Spot the Geniuses ..... Oh here we are!
So embarrassing it's time to hide in our camouflage mermaid costumes.
We've filled at least two maybe three pages, but in our highly genial defence I would like to state that MiBo was asking for ideas to bring us closer. Maybe just not this close to him ;P
We have officially filled 3 pages! Damn it we're good :D
I have work in 9 hours so Good night and safe travels.x.
Hi Gail, I have just been made aware of a fantastic idea for the site. I think this present thread was meant to have a limited time frame, but I thought I’d give it a shot anyway. I was told that Barry Manilow has had for the past year or so, a feature on his site called “Barry Manilow TV”. I haven’t registered so I don’t know all the details. Anyway, the barrymanilow.tv/main.cfm page says that Barry decided, after 35 years, to bring out his personal archives and share them with his fans once a month, apparently adding his own comments relating to these events. Not knowing if Michael has such video records, I thought it would be extremely interesting to have maybe something similar, like audio archives, IE: song demos. It could be anything from full demos to 10 second comparison sound bites of his demos and the recorded version of another artist. It’s just a thought. We’ve had great historical articles and a few historical video links spread throughout this site, I just thought it would be cool to have a special section with historical Bolton goodies! Take care sweetie and thanks for your time. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie, I just went on FB to see cause I used to follow Barry Manilow I love some of his songs. I got in to check out the Manilow TV. You have to join Showbiz.com for $19.95 and they show portions of concerts and old appearances. Just thought i'd share!! It would be really great though to see this kind of thing!

Love Eileen xoxo
Hi Eileen, so what you're saying is that to see the videos on Barrymanilow.tv, you have to pay to register on showbiz.com? Not that it's exhorbitant as a price and I'm sure die-hard fans would cheerfully, but if I were to pay, I'd better have something to show for it, you know what I mean? As in, having a DVD of my chosen events. Again, JMO. Thanks for sharing sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie. At one time, Barry had a "Vault" and each month he would upload songs/demos that he had written but never released. His fan club would send out an e-mail to let you know when the "new" one was on his site. He'd also add a brief snippet about each song. It was pretty neat.....sorry to see it's not there anymore. As you mentioned, they now have manilow.tv. Once in awhile, they will offer a 'free' showing to fan club members.

With all the demos MB must have, this would be a treat for his fans if he would do something similar.

Anna

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service