I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saw that today too! on access hollywood they said the official cast will be announced on August 30th
I HEARD ABOUT THIS TOO I HOPE IT IS TRUE

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dancing-ready-to-take-hoff-baywatch-...

GLORIA

Well, hello everyone. I'm way behind but though I couldn't see everyone dancing, it was neat. I'm glad Michael's still in the running.
I heard about it too!! That would be amazing!!!!! Hope it is true!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Lucky Chelsie being in his arms dancing. Am I right that she was. Lucky stiff. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Lori
which channel would "Dancing with the stars" be? American or English?
ciao
Silvy Xx
I wouldnt get too excited ,with his tour schedule i dont think it will happen although i agree it will be amazing to see .xx
I've never heard of dancing with the stars before. I'm not one for dancing type of programs usually.

This is something I would love to see.

Cant wait to find out more.

Love Jennifer XXX
Jenn its the same as the one on the BBC here but the american version ,you know the one that Bruce forsyth does, Strictly come dancing .xx
Jennifer my dear it is one of the most watched reality shows here in the states next to American Idol. All people of all ages are watching the show with the lineup including so many different people all the way from their 20s to their 80s, from all professions everything from former football players to former astronauts, olympians to general actors actresses etc. Remember Michael was in the audience. So many different musicians have had their music spotlighted. It will be fun to see how Michael looks in top hat and tails. Doing Cary Grant may be one of his costumes. We can only hope. He certainly has the style and charm for this show and we are going to be cheering him on! Google the info and check out some utubes to see just how much fun this show is. Gets great ratings and will be so much fun to see so much of Michael for weeks if he lasts. People vote for winners like Idol. Lets keep the buzz going for this and keep him on as long as we can. If Michael dances as good as he sings we've got it made. Pray for no injuries! Esp those knees. Hope he knows how hard this will be on those and the back! Know he will be in super shape afterwards if he isn't now. Let the dancing begin!(-:
RIGHT ON! It's so exciting! I was estatic to hear Michael is competing. I've always watched DWTS, but I have to admit, I have been getting a little bored with it. But now that has changed! With Michael going to be on, you can bet that I will be there watching my other man! (of course my husband is always first) :)
I hope that Michael will be able to sing on the show too. That would be awesome!!
I will be rooting for you Michael over & over! I hope you goe all the way! And yes I will be hoping & praying that you/he doesn't hurt himself. Go Michael Baby Bolton!!!!!! You have my votes! 8-)
I never watched DWTS until Michael was on.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service